Question about the forum rules.

jjb4900

just curious if it's ok to resort to threatening other members with violence when you run out of intelligent responses on this forum...................noticed there's times when some get suspended or banned for using foul language, but yet some can get away with threatening others with violence with no repercussions.........I'm a little confused as to what is or isn't permitted.

Mod Edit: Forum rules are here: http://huntingny.com/rules

Edited by burmjohn
Added forum rules link.
  • Like 1

Honestly it happens on here once in a while

when members get arguing and threats are made

but the mods are on top of it . but if its a personal

attack via a pm then you can just block the person

but if they keep threatining you on the open forum after

bein told to stop then they can get banned or suspended

Edited by hung4wheeler

You are pretty safe Biz. Upstaters are unlikely to go slumming down state. B)

Yea your right. They can't afford the tolls. But what about when I visit my brother at school in Buffalo? What if someone recognizes me on route 90? I think I'm going to start carrying nunchuks just incase.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2

Biz, just learn the secret upstate handshake and you will be fine.  Happy to teach it to you.  Also works if you run into any bikers from the Sons of Anarchy.  Same handshake. 

Do people seriously threaten others on a forum?  Talk about ridiculous.  BTW - my dad can beat up anyone's dad on this forum.

• Like 4

Yea your right. They can't afford the tolls. But what about when I visit my brother at school in Buffalo? What if someone recognizes me on route 90? I think I'm going to start carrying nunchuks just incase. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I could see some of the forum gang members setting up a road block on I-90, and looking into all the cars to try and find you.  All they have to do actually is stop only the BMW's since you told us you drive one, and they have plenty of hunting pictures of you on this forum to know what you look like, too.  I probably shouldn't give anyone any ideas though, should I?  LOL

In case any one is wondering, last night Shawnhu and jjb4900 were going back and forth over some dumb stuff that Shawnhu brought back up in a thread for what ever reason and then it escalated to Shawnhu telling him he would prove that he has guns by having him look up the barrel of a gun he owns. Essentially insuating he would shoot him. Geno later addressed it and deleted some of the post's.

I could see some of the forum gang members setting up a road block on I-90, and looking into all the cars to try and find you.  All they have to do actually is stop only the BMW's since you told us you drive one, and they have plenty of hunting pictures of you on this forum to know what you look like, too.  I probably shouldn't give anyone any ideas though, should I?  LOL

Just find the BMW with the gun rack in the window carrying a Wheatherby....lol  Can't be very many of those.

I could see some of the forum gang members setting up a road block on I-90, and looking into all the cars to try and find you. All they have to do actually is stop only the BMW's since you told us you drive one, and they have plenty of hunting pictures of you on this forum to know what you look like, too. I probably shouldn't give anyone any ideas though, should I? LOL

I'm screwed n scared for my life. Probably just hang myself today at work. Too much internet bullying. Bye bye everyone. Who wants my NY gun buck tag?

• Like 1

Just find the BMW with the gun rack in the window carrying a Wheatherby....lol Can't be very many of those.

Gun rack? LOL.....I thought that was only in movies.....its called a soft case. You lay it in the truck.

Yea your right. They can't afford the tolls. But what about when I visit my brother at school in Buffalo? What if someone recognizes me on route 90? I think I'm going to start carrying nunchuks just incase. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

biz, if you travel like you hunt, you'll need 3 guides just to get to buffalo

1 to lead the way

1 to pat you on the back and tell you it's ok

1 to carry all your tissues

by the way, I hope you get a speeding ticket, and they take your  drivers license for EVER...hahaha

• Like 7