ANYONE HAVE A FAVORITE MOVIE

vizslas

Deliverance... That's my favortite love story....<<grin>>..

" Take down them PANTIES, Boy !!"

"Looks like we got us a SOW !!"...

Poor Ned Beatty...Every time I saw him after that all I could think of was " Squeal like a PIG !!"...

• Like 1

Most of my favorites has already been mentioned so I'll mention a few others.  Backdraft, The Unusual Suspects, Braveheart, etc.  But I'll mention an unexpected one..."Before Sunset".  Yes, it's a chick flick.  You'll either love it or you'll hate it but it's unique based on how it was filmed and pretty captivating.  Surprisingly, it never got any real attention but if you read every review, everyone gives it outstanding reviews.

Most of my favorites has already been mentioned so I'll mention a few others. Backdraft, The Unusual Suspects, Braveheart, etc. But I'll mention an unexpected one..."Before Sunset". Yes, it's a chick flick. You'll either love it or you'll hate it but it's unique based on how it was filmed and pretty captivating. Surprisingly, it never got any real attention but if you read every review, everyone gives it outstanding reviews.

If you like Jeremiah Johnson pick up,the book Crow Killer, the saga of Liver eating Johnson.

It's the book the movie is based on, they left the part out of the movie that he ate the livers of the Indians he killed.....

• Like 1

Thats a lot of good movies named. I do like just about anything Clint Eastwood was in. Two Mules for Sister Sarah....Gran Torino was also good one

Where the Red Fern Grows...A boy and his two Red Bones that he trains to be coon hounds. Its a tear jerker if your a dog lover.

If I had to pick only one movie, it would be The Magnificent Seven. It was a great movie with a super cast of top notch actors, my favorite of which was Steve McQueen. This movie was made in 1960 and illustrated what Wayne LaPierre of the NRA stated that "the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun." If you saw the movie the ending probably brought tears even to a grown man's eyes, where the little Mexican boys buried Charles Bronson and tended to his grave as they promised him they would do.

Shawshank Redemption - one of those movies that's on TV often and it's hard to change the channel once you come across it. Get busy living, or get busy dying.

Jaws. When a movie can make you think twice next time you step into the water - it's done its job.

I like WWII and war movies, largely because I watched them a lot with my grandfather and father. Midway was always a big one for me, same for Tora Tora Tora. Top Gun...first movie I can remember seeing with my Dad.

Lastly, Armageddon. I know. Horrible film. It came out when I was in high school, but I realized it had special powers. I went to the movies 5x to see this film, with 5 different ladies, including a couple college girls. That film must have had clothing deterrent or something in it. Stuff just flew off after that film, lol. Let's just say that movie holds a special place in my....heart. 

• Like 1

The Mountain Men

Staring Brian Keith and Charlton Heston

The Outlaw Josie Wales ! This is on all the time, just watched it the other day. Two mules for sister Sarah, pretty much anything that Clint has done.

Jerimiah Johnson  Animal House. Godfather, Dances With Wolves

I like westerns and black and white movies

In no particular order: scarface, goodfellas, wedding crashers, training day, original fast n furious, the movie with Christian Bale as the wall street killer guy, etc.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld