What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

44 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Have a smoker ? Smoked a venison meatloaf few weeks ago. Dynamite! 

I was thinking about smoking these, but the timing is off (my wife’s gonna cook them today). Next time smoking them for sure.  Did you smoke 100% venison meatloaf or a blend? No issues with drying it out? 

Edited by johnplav

Grappa in Warwick,  blue point oysters with caviar and tuna. Hard to find but I had a great Long Island ice tea. Ironically the name of my new puppy is Kona.

My wife had shrimp diablo and I had veal cutlets. We had a great anniversary and took home creme brulee cheesecake for us and carrot cake for my mom as a present for puppy sitting. If anyone is close to Orange County check this place out, your going to pay top dollar but it is always top notch from service, quality of food and overall decor. 

Screenshot_20201008-215945_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20201008-215955_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by corydd7
  • Like 3

I am betting no one else is having this Tonite. Lol

Wild rice and gizzards.  Something my Dad would make on occasion at hunting camp and everyone loved it. Sometimes with rice or make a pan gravy over biscuits. 

Cook them slow with onions for a couple hours then pan fry in butter and worchishire.  I usually have this once a year just cause.  

IMG_20201010_164118947.jpg

• Like 6

a2242721e77731b007de203b9b4f48cd.jpg

10th wedding anniversary we went to the white oak resort/ spa in Niagara Falls. One of the premier restaurants attached. Wife got this recipe from them and one of our favs. Mussels with a Gorgonzola cream sauce which the buttered baguette slices are ideal to dip in. Sauce has beer , Gorgonzola, bacon , onions , garlic and whipping cream. $5 for big bag of mussels at Wegmans to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6