I'm so sick right now...

YFKI1983

Ok. So. No cracks in the limbs. Just some screws and a rivet that popped, and a few scratches. Looks like the string is good. It's going to cost me 100-150. Much better than I expected. I'm praying he doesn't see anything else wrong with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I had a string/cable go one time in my basement.  It was pretty traumatic...........the bow exploded and a limb whacked by arm, I dropped the bow and grabbed my arm.  I thought it was broken but I was OK.  Scared the be-Jesus out of me.

I got it repaired and killed some more deer with it but it took me awhile to get over the fear of another problem when drawing it..............

Luck to you! (glad you are fine too)

Be glad your OK!  A bow is not as big of a deal as an eye or limb!!!  A good bow shop should check over the bow for any issues you might not see VIP!  Otherwise good luck, glad your OK, it could have been much worst.  A guy did that at Suffolk Archers a few days ago, momentary laps caused a dry fire, it happens to the best of us.  I know it sucks but you have plenty of time to get it fixed or replaced.  Good luck, let us know how it works out.