Cleaning House.

Four Seasons

3 hours ago, rob-c said:

Im on both as I'm on several forums . I don't have a beef with anyone on either sight . Your comment got me wondering  so  i just looked at sight activity and its very unfortunate looking at the stats . 
579 guests is sad ,  they could be members  If the owner would take some responsibility in his sight . 

IMG_2933.jpeg

Agreed. But it’s always been that way. Even with open doors more don’t walk in then do. The other site, which they say is so much better only gets a couple new people a month and if you look even closer most of the ones they get were here at one time.  Not new members. Times are changing and it shows in the numbers all around the boards. 

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Agreed. But it’s always been that way. Even with open doors more don’t walk in then do. The other site, which they say is so much better only gets a couple new people a month and if you look even closer most of the ones they get were here at one time.  Not new members. Times are changing and it shows in the numbers all around the boards. 

Are you on there or go as a anonymous guest?

39 minutes ago, Paula said:

Are you on there or go as a anonymous guest?

Just went in and checked out Bill and Belo bitching about this site.  Amazingly my name comes up a whole bunch over there. They talk about the site here and it’s people are like an Ex Girlfriend yet they can’t keep either off their lips. Strange.            I can live without listening to the pack everyday so I will stay put.  It’s perfect now. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Just went in and checked out Bill and Belo bitching about this site.  Amazingly my name comes up a whole bunch over there. They talk about the site here and it’s people are like an Ex Girlfriend yet they can’t keep either off their lips. Strange.            I can live without listening to the pack everyday so I will stay put.  It’s perfect now. 

Seems as though you’re the guy here that can’t let go.   Lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Seems as though you’re the guy here that can’t let go.   Lol

Yeah. You see me posting all kinds of crap about others huh?  Funny even yourself had to make stupid comments with me being involved on that other site. I love living rent free in a bunch of those weak minds. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Four Seasons said:

No reason for a lock up of a post showing nothing but truths and facts. Your finding it hard to let go again I see. 

You are a masochist. You twist and turn. Stop with the other site. Leave it alone let us be. Look I enjoy seeing you fenced bucks and what you do with them. But you are the one person left on this site that stirs stuff up. Why, cause some guys talk crap about you on other site then come back here. You my friend can't handle it. Let it go show us some 200" bucks and we move on. There are people under each others skin it can keep on going or you let it go. Let's have a great season and enjoy each others comments. Even if they don't go your way. Peace!

48 minutes ago, First-light said:

You are a masochist. You twist and turn. Stop with the other site. Leave it alone let us be. Look I enjoy seeing you fenced bucks and what you do with them. But you are the one person left on this site that stirs stuff up. Why, cause some guys talk crap about you on other site then come back here. You my friend can't handle it. Let it go show us some 200" bucks and we move on. There are people under each others skin it can keep on going or you let it go. Let's have a great season and enjoy each others comments. Even if they don't go your way. Peace!

Seriously. Stop with the other site!  I could give two shits about the other site. And as you can read I bring up nobody’s name on this site from that site. I’m not even a member over there and there is still a half dozen guys over there that bring my name up over there. And we all know there is a reason for it.   And I love it!!!!                             Talk about feeding the trolls!

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Seriously. Stop with the other site!  I could give two shits about the other site. And as you can read I bring up nobody’s name on this site from that site. I’m not even a member over there and there is still a half dozen guys over there that bring my name up over there. And we all know there is a reason for it.   And I love it!!!!                             Talk about feeding the trolls!

You're nothing more than POS jizz jerker, and a keyboard Poser, that is likely a very poor hunter. You have to come on a forum to boast about how good you are??? How many forum members can vouch to hunting with you??? NONE! Because you do little of it, and it would expose you for what you are. You just do what the controlling partners of the deer farm tell you to do. You're just a "hand"dy man there in truth. The only one who keeps stirring the shit pot here is YOU mayor.

In all the years I've been a member here, I always knew you for what you REALLY are. A sad little man, that needs to build himself up with a keyboard. While putting down others to feel good about yourself. Some things never change. If you just went away from here, no one would miss you. I can guarantee you that!!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, grampy said:

You're nothing more than POS jizz jerker, and a keyboard Poser, that is likely a very poor hunter. You have to come on a forum to boast about how good you are??? How many forum members can vouch to hunting with you??? NONE! Because you do little of it, and it would expose you for what you are. You just do what the controlling partners of the deer farm tell you to do. You're just a "hand"dy man there in truth. The only one who keeps stirring the shit pot here is YOU mayor.

In all the years I've been a member here, I always knew you for what you REALLY are. A sad little man, that needs to build himself up with a keyboard. While putting down others to feel good about yourself. Some things never change. If you just went away from here, no one would miss you. I can guarantee you that!!

One only has to look at my past posts to see what kind of hunting I do old man. And that every kind. You can only dream about doing what I do or have on a daily basis. When you can match what I own you let me know. You jealousy continues to shine thru. When you can match any of the critters I post up on this forum then you might have a chance to even come remotely close. Actually. I can say with certainty that I have never seen a post of your with any kind of outdoors involved. All you can do is congratulate everyone else. Time for your medications I would guess. Or is it nap time?

Edited by Four Seasons
  • Sad 3

On 9/30/2023 at 9:52 AM, airedale said:

I have a big time problem being around a bunch of adults acting and bickering like two year olds and old gossiping biddies,

81cg0j.jpg.a248d377734c7a3bc5ba56f9e9e154db.jpg

Threads like this, on this forum or the other, these they all sound the same,  like a bitter ex... "They never even cross my mind!"   :D

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

More posts here than Live from the Woods thread? Come on ladies & gents...get out there!

Personally when something of value… that does not happen to every other Hunter out there, like I saw 3 does and 2 fawns and the bugs were horrendous…I will post up. Some live on the computer per se and some live daily with those that they really know. 

All the time I have been a member I do not think I have hardly ever posted in the live in the woods, just not my cup of tea, don't mean I am not out there and I do not post every fart that happens while hunting , but here is a pic for you! 

Just came in from Squirrel hunting and took my 1 Squirrel limit with my Browning target pistol, by the way how many posts have you made in the live in the woods Crap??

Al

2023-10-06_084528.png

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Personally when something of value… that does not happen to every other Hunter out there, like I saw 3 does and 2 fawns and the bugs were horrendous…I will post up. Some live on the computer per se and some live daily with those that they really know. 

I rarely have internet connection when I’m on stand, but when I do I like to share on the Live From the woods thread. Even if it is only two does. 

I just thought people were like me when it comes to getting excited over what’s going on out there. With me still working at my age full time in the medical field, I like the read about what people are seeing in the field when I’m not able to be there myself. 

Deer, squirrels or what ever, I picture in my mind what it feels like to be there myself.  

oh…. Now I need to get back to work and see patients. Glad I was able to see the successful squirrel pic during my lunch break. My turn tomorrow! 

Edited by New York Hillbilly
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, New York Hillbilly said:

I rarely have internet connection when I’m on stand, but when I do I like to share on the Live From the woods thread. Even if it is only two does. 

I just thought people were like me when it comes to getting excited over what’s going on out there. With me still working at my age full time in the medical field, I like the read about what people are seeing in the field when I’m not able to be there myself. 

Deer, squirrels or what ever, I picture in my mind what it feels like to be there myself.  

oh…. Now I need to get back to work and see patients. Glad I was able to see the successful squirrel pic during my lunch break. My turn tomorrow! 

That’s fine and well. Others don’t feel the need to post up their lives on the internet. Some like to do running days of what they drink or eat and so on. I personally like sharing all that with real live people in my core group. Actually I think I am the only one in that group even on a hunting site. Some just feel the need to live on the computer I guess. 

• Like 1