Gas Prices

gfdeputy2

Heating oil is coming down as well.  Two months ago, I tried to get a locked-in rate for 3.29 and Slomins refused- they wouldn't go any lower than 3.39.  I paid 3.15 per gallon for a fill up a week and a half ago from a discount oil company.  Then, last weekend Slomins had a rep knocking on doors in my neighborhood offering a 3.14 lock-in rate.  The day rate price has fallen to 2.97 as of today.

$2.99 by me at school in Delaware. Saw $3.14 along the turnpike yesterday, which still isn't terrible. Definitely a lot lower once you are away from highway. I guess gas up now while you can! 

p.s. fellow cigar guys- cigarbid is a good website to use where you can get great cigars at low prices, albeit the bid process. Happy smoking

LAWDWAZ I order my cigars from J+R prices are not bad and 5 dollars shipping and hand.They are at my house in 2 days and fresh.....

Yea, I know I should order from JR but then I'd probably smoke more of the rotten things.  And I'm only buying the Garcia Vega English Coronas so they're not a big ticket item.

Another couple weeks and I may spurge for a little better smoke in anticipation of opening day gun season.  :)

• Like 1

Yea, I know I should order from JR but then I'd probably smoke more of the rotten things.  And I'm only buying the Garcia Vega English Coronas so they're not a big ticket item.

Another couple weeks and I may spurge for a little better smoke in anticipation of opening day gun season.  :)

Garcia what??>>>>I was under the impression that you smoked CIGARS….LOL!!!

• Like 1