Situation in Baltimore

They are crying racism and murder by white cops....but some of the cops arrested were black cops

Watch for the phrase "Institutional Racism" 

Come hell or high water this will be about race. Hell… the good "Reverend" (LOL!!) Al Sharpton already parked his clown car in the Mayors parking spot.

• Like 2

It has gotten to the point where some black leaders have publicly stated, with a straight face,  that African Americans "cannot be racists". LOL!!  Problem is that enough morons believe that garbage and the race baiting, self serving  low life worms, who spew it...  know it.  Did I say LOL??……. Low iife little worms…….

Source: Baltimore Police Officers Want To Oust The Mayor [VIDEO]

During a Baltimore-based radio talk show on Thursday, a man who identified himself as a Baltimore police officer named “Jeff” called into the program and said fellow police officers were organizing to push out the city’s mayor.

“There is right now over 50 of us officers who are immediately asking for [baltimore Mayor] Stephanie Rawlings-Blake to step down for what she did to us Monday,” the caller told WBAL radio host Derek Hunter.

The Baltimore mayor has denied giving “stand down” orders and blamed the media for misinterpreting her comments about providing “a space” for protesters to loot.

“Any other time in my career, if somebody were to throw a brick or a block at me, we would take immediate actions to pull our weapons on them. Numerous times on Monday when our officers were being injured, our commanders are telling us ‘stand down, stand down.’  You had no idea what it did to us as police officers to sit there,” said the self-described “21-year veteran” of the Baltimore police department.

Edited by Papist

The lack of support for police by elected officials is going to end badly.  Already many cops have adopted the "retired on duty" attitude that is inevitable.  Why should they bother enforcing any laws when they are hated for doing so?

Why is it we are expected to believe cops are all evil, when we are being asked to believe none of the rioters and looters are bad people?  Individual responsibility is being murdered here!

• Like 4

Vanderbilt Prof Blames Baltimore Riots On ‘White Privilege,’ Calls For Massive Surveillance Of White People

A black sociology professor at Vanderbilt University is arguing that “white privilege” is to blame for last week’s riots and looting in Baltimore, Md.

The professor, Tony N. Brown, took to the op-ed pages of The Tennessean late last week to make the claim.

White people act “routinely to harm, demean, and damage black and brown people,” Brown wrote in Nashville’s main newspaper. These actions “explain the lofty levels of frustration and despair among black and brown youth.”

The professor, who has a Ph.D. from the University of Michigan, cites other unrelated incidents as evidence of the riots after the April 19 death of Freddie Gray while in police custody. He recalls the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity members at the University of Oklahoma who sang a shockingly racist song. He also alludes to the white South Carolina police officer charged with murder for shooting at a fleeing black man eight times.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/vanderbilt-prof-blames-baltimore-riots-on-white-privilege-calls-for-massive-surveillance-of-white-people.html

You know that was not a protest once it turned to violent, robbery and endangered the public. They had the right to peacefully protest and that's that, once it turn bad police should not of stood down. The Mayor should be the 1st to go, than address the investigation into criminal behavior.

• Like 1

There never seems to be a shortage of reasons for a good old-fashioned riot ..... lol. It 's kind of like an instantly created mass party event. "Let's all start a party, and burn stuff and get some free goodies. And maybe beat some people up too. Just can't wait for an excuse".

• Like 1

rather live somewhere in S Dakota, than in Baltimore, Buffalo, Detroit, Philly.

The only good thing about Buffalo is it's diminishing size. 1 entire third of it's population vanished in the last 15 years. Give it another 15 and there won't be many left to riot, or much left to burn down that is of any value.

There never seems to be a shortage of reasons for a good old-fashioned riot ..... lol. It 's kind of like an instantly created mass party event. "Let's all start a party, and burn stuff and get some free goodies. And maybe beat some people up too. Just can't wait for an excuse".

Well... Put that way , it sounds like a good time...lol

Well... Put that way , it sounds like a good time...lol

• Like 1

Seems to me we have many more riots since the politicians have tied the hands of the Police.

In the 60's riots, when the cops showed up you expected to get your head handed to you if you were stupid enough not to leave.  And the elected officials wanted you to know it.

Today, politicians are making excuses for the rioters.  How stupid is that?

• Like 2

Yep think I said that a month or so ago..

I got the worst eye opener at the gym Monday...Obama's wife doing the commencement speech... kept airing on the 2 TV's ppl watch  Well I couldn't take it any more and said out loud Really!!?? I thought there were laws against trying to incite riots? Holy Hanna I jumped in to it with both feet..mind you all Caucasians....It got a tad interesting for I'm not one to go away quietly...I got the entire spiel about racial targeting and profiling how they and I couldn't ever understand a whole life prejudice...There was my opening, so I made my point and concluded that, profiling , targeting and  prejudice was not exclusive to ppl of "color" That that isn't the problem. the problem is how police across the country are trained and what children are learning from their elders and what  ppl they look up to are teaching them...In a Time of such unrest the first lady should have shown restraint in her personal comments...She had the option to up lift in a positive way but chose to go in the other direction and in those comments. It was clearly due to spite. I would have said the exact same thing had a white first lady given a similar type speech in such times.

I've concluded in small town USA...mainly liberals work out...LOL

Edited by growalot