LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

my lanes are pretty clear guess I just missed that one.... I'm so mad I almost don't want to sit till sunset

Did he spook? maybe he will come back tonight, or another day soon. Good Luck! I've wanted a 6 pointer for a while. have an 8, some 4's, 3's, and spikes....but no 6's.

Did he spook? maybe he will come back tonight, or another day soon. Good Luck! I've wanted a 6 pointer for a while. have an 8, some 4's, 3's, and spikes....but no 6's.

. He didn't even look at me or run, he just kept on walking lol....
  • Like 1

I did a short sit before work this morning I got done early left my hunting bag at the base of the tree and went to see if my ground blind blew away from the storm it was still there and in great shape. I head back to the stand to grab my bag and head out I get with in 50-60 yards from the stand and 4 deer take off they all looked small I grab my bag and head out another 100 yrds and 2 more fun then further asking I see 3 more dam I wish I could have sat longer this morning I've never done such a short sit before.

Man is the moon ever bright! Walked all the way to my treestand without a flashlight! 26, frosty, and still.

me too I was watching my shadow as I walked in. Boy was it noisy with the frost and the leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk