Chumlee Arrested

Water Rat

I watch Pawn Stars sometimes . Chumlee adds some humor to the show . They usually show him as somewhat of a buffoon .

A friend of mine used to go out to Vegas for a weekend to watch Beach Volleyball while his wife played the slot machines . He said he had gone down to the Pawn Shop a couple times and the guys on TV were never there .

Here's my shocked face.....

Search warrant related to a sexual assault investigation led to the drug and gun charges .

They say he's a prohibited person, can't own guns, but only traffic tickets found in his criminal history , so,that's odd .

Oh well the old advise of never break two laws at the same time holds up .

I like pawn stars, at least it's not all staged like the storage shows. Crazy what some people take for their stuff when they could easily sell it elsewhere, they need that quick cash in Vegas I guess lol

not all staged????  LOL!!  Thats why I stopped watching it….

• Like 1

Many of the sellers are would be actors and tourists pulled out of line and given objects and a brief story .

Copied off an article about show.

Like most reality shows, Pawn Stars has scripted drama between the show’s stars,Rick, Hoss, and Chumlee. The items featured on the show are not cold customers just randomly walking in, the items have already been researched and prepped for the show. It’s these types of things that lead some to cynically label the whole show fake, but that’s a bit naive. Maybe it could do without some of the little sketch-like interludes, but truthfully those do help us get to know some of the characters better.

Edited by Larry302

It's funny that they spout off some little blurb on the history of the item or time period and then they say, I don't know enough about this item so let me call in a buddy. The items are interesting but the show, not so much in my opinion.

Here's my shocked face.....

Search warrant related to a sexual assault investigation led to the drug and gun charges .

They say he's a prohibited person, can't own guns, but only traffic tickets found in his criminal history , so,that's odd .

Oh well the old advise of never break two laws at the same time holds up .

I had a while back that both him and big hause were meth heads back in the day.

Even with the show being scripted the items are interesting. A good way to kill 20 min and I almost always learn something

Oh I enjoy the show and American Pickers as well as I like old stuff. I have the same clock that you often see behind Rick .

Here's a Chumlee update, Chum Chum room sounds like fun !

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/15/chumlee-search-warrant-drugs-marijuana-cocaine/