Trump making Hitler Proud

"Mr. Trump has discussed increased surveillance of Muslims and mosques, and has said that he would consider registering Muslims in a special database or requiring that they carry cards that identify them as Muslim." http://nyti.ms/1UhofTO

Maybe he could make them sew such cards onto the lapels of their jackets like his idol had Jews do in Nazi Germany

So now you and the progressive left are comparing Trump to Hitler. To agree with this comment shows just how twisted you and them have become. You make Hilary very proud, drinking your cool aide like a good little subject.

Just look at history and compare the two, the similarities aren't hard to miss

I find it telling none of these Trump haters ever say anything about Hillary.

I guess they feel she's a saint, that never lies, cheats, steals, or tries to get wealthy through power.

If you bash Trump, but not Hillary, you are a total tool of the Left and need a lobotomy. 

• Like 4

No need to twist the comments of a raging idiot, his comments are already twisted, like the man himself

This is the perfect example of how a liberal will resort to name calling instead of coming up with a substantive response to why they think the Times didn't twist trumps words. So instead of the thread being a start to an intelligent debate... it just becomes nothing more than an example of unintelligent trolling.

• Like 7

Why should it be prohibited for the good guys?

That's assuming Little Hitler is a "good guy" instead of the psychotic lunatic he reveals himself to be on a daily basis    

I was going to point out that the 'good guys' are also the cops and citizens in your neighborhood.

Then I recalled your post from a couple of months ago stating that the cops and the citizens should just mind their own business and not bother the  drug dealers and other criminals in your neighborhood. I'm guessing that would apply, in your view, to terrorists as well?

Exactly what sort of civilized society do you support?

• Like 3

Terrorists not allowed in my neighborhood because they prey upon the innocent. If one chooses to use drugs then they accept the dangers brought on by their choice. As for the police, we currently hove on sitting around the corner writing tickets to anybody he can, he is doing nothing for the citizens by writing someone a ticket for going a few miles over the speed limit, he is only raising revenue for the town. Why would anyone want such a POS in their community? The going thought here is the hope that on his next stop he might get run over by an un-attentive driver, but then I guess that would be an occupational hazard one would face when preying upon the motoring public.

Can't have an intelligent debate with people who blindly follow a raving madman. And if its examples of his madness you seek there are plenty examples available carried by numerous news sources.

Didn't take you long to jump back in and prove my point about unintelligent trolling.

• Like 2

Didn't take you long to jump back in and prove my point about unintelligent trolling.

How come every time  Uptownfake posts something, I imagine a semi finished basement, Hot Pockets, skateboards and weed?????

• Like 4