The secret laundry code !

Nomad

That's known only to,those with an extra X chromosome !

So Mrs 302 just got a new hip, went so well I might bring her in for a full frame off restoration .

Anywho one of the tasks I'm now tasked with is doing the laundry, now I've done plenty of camo and that always been a snap, but this is a whole new level.

This is done cold/hot , the other is cold/cold except if you do,these with it then it's warm / warm.

Then apparently there is a whole color spectrum known only to females......

There are , darks, whites and colored and they must be done seperate , but colored towels can go with whites !

Some has to be hung up, others in the drier, some of that needs to come right out,and hung up ,others doesnt matter.

Pre soak, pre treat, delicate , sport , wash and wear , the combinations of colors ,heats,and steps is a number that exceeds the odds of winning mega ball.

Right now I gotta go help her "shower." I got the garden hose and Irish Spring all set !

• Like 6

So you thought her job easy??...lol

Mr B and I have had our talks on him "helping"...just this morning...I put in a load of jeans for you.. WTH you never do it right!.."oh yes I did!...each zipped up and buttoned"  Oh....Thanks :good:

open zippers can cause rips and scratch the tub...

Edited by growalot
  • Like 1

We got a decent system ,whites all together, colored clothes together , never dry her work clothes or jeans . Baby clothes get done by themselves. The biggest problem is me ,being a guy ,I could step right over a pile of clothes even if it was 4 feet high and not even give it a thought. The wife really cracks the whip with and doing dishes ,I can't complain ,she's a great gal and I should do more then I usually do.

Just went through the same thing, larry. My wife had surgery and I had to do a lot of the housework including the laundry. I shrunk one of her blouses! OPPS! Well every thing is back to normal again and I just have to wash my hunting and hockey stuff. Cuz she won't touch that stuff!

No laundry duty for me either. Shrink a few things and toss colors in with whites and the world ends apparently. Before being married and out west guiding or in school I did all my laundry...everything got thrown in at the same time and never had a problem. But apparently that's not how it's supposed to go. Works for me because I hate doing it! Lol. I guess it's kinda like how I have to mow the lawn because I like it done a certain way and I would also like to keep a set of blades sharp for more than a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a bachelor:

hot for white, cold for colors and warm if you don't want' it to shrink.  For the dryer, hot for cottons (whites and heavy jeans (again the shrinkage thing if too hot-then use warm twice)), warm or cool for the good light cotton shirts.

If you sometimes live out of the dryer (like I do), get use to using the touch up dryer setting to get the inevitable dampness out.

Don't use hot on any new color clothes unless you want the 60's faded look immediately!

AND GET USED TO BLUE UNDERWEAR!!  ACCIDENTS HAPPEN!!

• Like 1