Forum Is Busted??????

Lawdwaz

Is anyone actively working on solving the issues? Hottest time of the year for this site to be all hogged up!!

I have figued out when you post just refresh and your post gets posted. Do not hit again and again!! I have seen some posts like 5 times!!

12 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Is anyone actively working on solving the issues? Hottest time of the year for this site to be all hogged up!!

I have figued out when you post just refresh and your post gets posted. Do not hit again and again!! I have seen some posts like 5 times!!

I've tried that several times, Fletch. Most often I lose the entire post, although I save them to the notebook so that I can re-post rather than re-create the post. It's not a big deal but it is annoying, and I would think it should be fixable.

2 hours ago, Rebel Darling said:

Did you try with your Safari browser, in addition to the Tapatalk app?

Just tapatalk.

Any word on if anyone is even working on all of these issues? Appears there are issues with logging in, posting, posting pictures, etc. what a time for this site to crash with hunting season going on. Really stinks!

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Just tapatalk.

Any word on if anyone is even working on all of these issues? Appears there are issues with logging in, posting, posting pictures, etc. what a time for this site to crash with hunting season going on. Really stinks!

The issues should be all cleared up. Clear your browser cache, etc if you are still having issues.

3 hours ago, maytom said:

Still doing it.....frustrating to say the least!!

I think the same thing happens to me on my phone and my computer, I just click on the HuntingNY.com and that signs me back in. 

IMG_4552.PNG

Edited by Paula

11 hours ago, maytom said:

Yes, then right after that, another box shows up and have to sign in again?

It's doing the same thing to me. I had to sign in 50%+ of the time today. I have the box checked to keep me signed in, but that obviously doesn't matter...

All else seems like it's back to "normal" :pleasantry:.... whatever that is around here! :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

You may want to install " Crap Cleaner "  on your computers .... does a good job of cleaning out cache and internet tracks and cookies , and its free !

CCleaner is what hes talking about. Careful what you do in there though, you can accidentally wipe data out that you dont intend to.

www.piriform.com/ccleaner

If you are having issues with having to login all the time, you need to clear your internet browser cache and history. I had the same issue until I did.