Forum Is Busted??????

Lawdwaz

Yeah, something is off for sure. "Like's" aren't working right, posting replies says "Saving" for a long time, but if you refresh the screen it shows the post. Been having issues seeing some pics for a month. It shows the code for the pic, not the pic.

ok while we are at it when I click like in a post with multiple tabs open I get ERROR or like now nothing happens, I have to close all the other posts to click like.  Try closing out all other tabs so Huntingny.com is the only thing open.  Seems to work better but the post do take a long time to come up after submitting, I refreshed and it showed the post.

• Like 1

The site is weird here too.

i see pictures of Papist and Uptown Redneck hunting  together, read a thread where Bubba put his wife's tag on a second buck, and Doc was able to walk for miles in the valley and not see a posted sign or mountain biker.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Larry302 said:

The site is weird here too.

i see pictures of Papist and Uptown Redneck hunting  together, read a thread where Bubba put his wife's tag on a second buck, and Doc was able to walk for miles in the valley and not see a posted sign or mountain biker.

LMAO   You'll further break the internet with funny stuff like this