New to the forum

dalo143

Hey Guys!!  I am new to this forum thanks to my brother Wooly.  Looks like a cool site with a lot of cool reads.  I am looking forward to another great hunting season with my brother with a lot more to learn from him and a lot of good laugh when we are out on our hunting adventures!!  Always a great time!!  Looking forward to sharing our hunting adventures and reading everyone else's as well.  

• Like 11

Hell yeah- welcome aboard sis and glad you signed up!

Looking forward to another season of hanging out in the blind together and enjoying some hunts with ya!

I'll keep tabs on the deer and turkey until it's time for you to do your part. You bring the snack bags and plenty of jooooice for vape volcano,lol

Lots of good people here willing to share stories and knowledge, and I'm sure we'll have a few of our own to add this season!

I love hunting with you, and some days that's my only motivation to go out!

Enjoy the site. There's lots of good information here when you get a chance to look around.

See you for the fall turkey opener!:drinks:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, dalo143 said:

Wooly and I always have a great time when we are out hunting or heck whatever we do for that matter!!! LOL.  I am sure I will posting some stories as the season starts to unfold.  Good luck hunting, have fun and be safe out there!:pleasantry:

Did I pick up a trail cam from you over the summer? If so, it's working great and I love it! Thanks!  Do you bow hunt?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dalo143 said:

Wooly and I always have a great time when we are out hunting or heck whatever we do for that matter!!! LOL.  I am sure I will posting some stories as the season starts to unfold.  Good luck hunting, have fun and be safe out there!:pleasantry:

I have a back up plan if the turkey action is slow this weekend, so don't forget to bring your small game loads and choke tubes.

We can eliminate a whole bunch of them bushytails that have been running rampant around my stands lately! Maybe some BB-Q squirrel burgers on the grill before the weekend is through,lol

Thanks for making baby sis feel welcome guys! I know she's eager to start contributing!

8 minutes ago, grampy said:

Did I pick up a trail cam from you over the summer? If so, it's working great and I love it! Thanks!  Do you bow hunt?

That's the one Grampy.

I've been meaning to ask you how it's working out for you. Glad to hear you like it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, grampy said:

Welcome! And so glad you are joining us! Looking forward to your point of view. As hunting with your brother, I'm sure is always fun and interesting! Best of luck to you this hunting season!

6 hours ago, grampy said:

I don't, but well maybe someday I will get into that too!!   

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dalo143 said:

I don't, but well maybe someday I will get into that too!!   

Cool! I think you will really like bow hunting, if you are an outdoorsy type person. It gets you out during the most beautiful time of the year for deer. Although hunting turkeys and small game is a blast too! So if ya get out with BB, this weekend, let us know how ya do! Pretty sure he has some good spots picked out. So best of luck! Have fun! Keep safe.

• Like 2