OK! I Have Too, I Just Have Too!

DirtTime

I find it so fitting that looser Kaepernick's first game back was hammered down by a team wearing Red-White-And Blue! The Buffalo Bills! Maybe he should have been on both knees praying to God for the Bills to give him a break. 45-16 Buffalo.

This isn't meant to start a stupid political debate, but it does seem fitting to to how he acts. If the staff feel it's better suited in the "Political" section, I apologize.

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 5

I think it is great that he gets booed everytime he walks out for a game.

But , like one of my friends that just returned from overseas said. That is one of the reasons he fought for this country, so that we could be free.

Free to make smart ... and stupid decisions along as its legal

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Let's not get too excited about the Bills. This is the same team who lost to the lowly Jets who haven't beaten anyone all year.

Go Chiefs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree...when Bills beat/are competitive with Steelers, Pats with Brady, etc...then we may have something here. Wait til bye week to more accurately access things.

• Like 1

I don't think these are the same old Bills because I believe we have a legit QB. Next week is a must win because they'll probably lose at home to NE. Then we have to beat the Bengals who appear to suck because we probably lose at Seattle. The bulk of the AFC is really mediocre, the playoffs aren't a pipe dream for the Bills. I can't believe I'm posting this after that 0-2 start

• Like 2