Bear(s). Finally !

Really cool pic's TF! As the bear population keeps growing in this area, along with the size of the bears we've seen. We ask ourselves the question before the season, do I really want to shoot one? So far, for us the answer has been no. But hey, ya never know! Maybe this will be the year? I do know I've been within 20 yards while in a ground blind, more than a couple times over the last two or three years. And have seen one BIG bear quite often on our property. 

• Like 1

Was your camera in  bear box, TF  ??
If not you are lucky she didn't rip in off the tree and chew it up..
Damn things are a PITA...

No bear box on cams. So do they smell a light sweet smell from batteries ? Never really anticipated seeing one although had guy down street tell me he had pics last year of them.
Tough to tell size but she looks big.
There's a ton of black berries and raspberries getting ready to be perfect in a few weeks. Apples aren't looking good this year Hope they hang out. Daughter and I really want to see them in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics!  Not to steal your post but.  I just came back from a Canada fishing trip last week & we saw 3 bears up there. one jumped in the water about 50 yds. from us & swam about 250yds to the next island. Another was about 20 yds from us on shore was a big one we think about 300#. The last was on the side of the rd on the way home, pretty cool.

• Like 1