Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Quick sit for me so I'm in my back yard, have to leave at 8, doe in the yard and a doe near my stand in entry. One lone doe behind me now.
KIMG1234.thumb.jpg.35a248a6c53ebc43021fa0e0ad8c4892.jpg
I have to be out by 8:30 meeting the wife and kids for the zoo boo at the Seneca park zoo. I should just show up in my camo but a hunter at the zoo might give some a bad taste for hunters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chas0218 said:

I have to be out by 8:30 meeting the wife and kids for the zoo boo at the Seneca park zoo. I should just show up in my camo but a hunter at the zoo might give some a bad taste for hunters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do it.. I showed up at my sons practice once on a Saturday after hunting that morning and felt a little out of place I'll be honest.

• Like 1

Sitting in a double stand in Geneseo. It is so quiet in the woods. The wind is not in my favor . When I left home I saw 2 doe just off the side of the road about a quarter mile from my house . The guy that mows the trails for the gvhc cut them since Wednesday . I wonder if that will affect the deer travel .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last day bowhunting southern tier....passed on at least 7 small bucks
But not taking a tag home at least...no big boys. ..but just shot a crotchhorn that grunted the whole way down the hill following a doe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 11

Well...had a shooter come through about 20 min ago. Just ranged a tree he went past at 61 yds.  Couldn't count points but thinking it must be the nice 8 I got on camera. Tried grunting and bleating with no luck. Might try rattling ...cant decide if I should

• Like 3