Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Just woke up to banging (new siding on house). Went to bed at 3am. Read through 4 pages of this thread while shitting and no dead deer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biz your man card is on probation...either help with that siding or go hunting.

• Like 3

Staying till 9.  Then off to shop for a winter coat for the wifey.   Woooooo hooooo.   She must have me confused with Biz regarding style advice.  
I haven't done clothes shopping in years. Shopping with wife for clothes was brutal .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Belo said:

I’ve always struggled with people who vary their range or shots they would take based on the trophy. It should be a yes or no regardless.

Me too , it's a joke , just like Biz talking about 200 yards shots with it . 747 .

in 30 years my longest shot was 25 yards once . Most are 15 ish with the Xbow I may shoot 40 .

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Just woke up to banging (new siding on house). Went to bed at 3am. Read through 4 pages of this thread while shitting and no dead deer?

That's not new siding but your head pounding from beer pong.  And do you poop really slow or read very fast :pleasantry:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

That's not new siding but your head pounding from beer pong.  And do you poop really slow or read very fast :pleasantry:

Again 3am beer pong hangover is immediate revoking of ones man card...

Only accepted "up til 3 am" excuses have to either involve

1. crying baby

OR

2. hookers and cocaine

(never both reasons at the same time ofcourse).

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Confused 1

Wow  my own personal drive..maybe something will happen.  Neighbors grand kid is out running around yelling in their sanctuary...I mean little girl high pitched screaming. .lol no corn fir them to run to.. crap! I'm typing that a a huge 4 point sneaks past broad side 25 yards

18 minutes ago, Belo said:

I’ve always struggled with people who vary their range or shots they would take based on the trophy. It should be a yes or no regardless.

Nit only that but what kinda power does the arrow still have at 80 yards let alone100. Those bolts aren't heavy!

Then think of the trajectory in 100 yards!!

19 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I haven't done clothes shopping in years. Shopping with wife for clothes was brutal .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is more of a casual coat so I will probably be stumbling around dicks while she looks at Columbia or north face or whatever.  

Growie how can one sneak in on you this morning? The leaves here are like potato chips. I can hear squirrels 50 yards away.

Just a frog fart of a hunt this morning so far. No deer, no turkey, no coffee left....

• Like 1

Well the girls stopped  screaming so they had to have pushed anything that would  come my way out..ie  that big 4...knees  can't take this sitting any longer..it was a great! Morning! That spike..so much fun! I didn't think I could hold my breath that long..lol

Ps ...ton of shooting....

Edited by growalot

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Growie how can one sneak in on you this morning? The leaves here are like potato chips. I can hear squirrels 50 yards away.

Just a frog fart of a hunt this morning so far. No deer, no turkey, no coffee left....

Come on fletch..grow don't do leaves!

• Like 2

He came in from them just 70 yards through my slashing the girls were really screaming mean several of them and non stop...he was in the plot,no leafs before I knew it ..I have to tell you he was literally doing a sneak walk across the plot and the gun club is shooting  miles away sounds  like they are just  below me...out in the country and it sounds like I'm  in Rochester.

Had a coyote come in from behind me.  I went full draw and tried to turn around but he took off.  Have so many on this property

Least you are seeing stuff. This morning has been a total bust so far

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk