Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Another long range scouting morning for me. Watched a good buck yesterday morning with 28 doe and 2 other decent buck and 4 small buck all working a cut field. The good one exited the field and headed where I thought he was going in the mornings so with all that's going on and not being able to commit to a good hunt its strictly a scouting morning before climbing back up on the tractor to mow. Hopefully the bear doesn't come out again this morning and get the deer all nervous.

Good luck to those out hunting.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Been watching him since daylight. He's working his way towards his exit trail from yesterday. I was so engrossed in the spotting scope I never saw the little 7 point that walked right up to the passenger side truck window. I looked over and there he was 2 feet from the window looking at me..lol
No bear yet so I will see if that changes his exit location.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Pretty awesome morning got in nicely first time hunting this location tucked into a cluster of hemlock 20 yards from a 60 ft cliff:

IMG_0720.thumb.PNG.28ba61bd747d0be94de6a238d24b336e.PNG

IMG_0723.thumb.PNG.8d7a2d8ca79b34cd80dbe85a1cb236e5.PNGI'll be down by 10 wanna get another ladder set here and retrieve my Lone Wolf...oh yeah forgot to post this on beer or dinner threads last night...gonna do one of these again fur lunch:

IMG_0722.thumb.PNG.3cd0a7fe43ec46c7d028852ad91ae20f.PNG

• Like 4

I have a spike  30 feet away  on the apple  tree...cam should have  pics. Sitting in blind under mulberries. Have both compound and xbow..I can hear him chewing the apples. Where's your momma?. He came in from stand I was in last night. I can hear the neighbors talking WTH...lol 

1508587254371.jpg

Edited by growalot

I have a spike  30 feet away  on the apple  tree...cam should have  pics. Sitting in blind under mulberries. Have both compound and xbow..I can hear him chewing the apples. Where's your momma?. He came in from stand I was in last night. I can here the neighbors talking WTH...lol 

1508587386976.jpg

• Like 1