Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Good luck Biz.  Stinks that you can't get time off in Nov., but I realize that's a busy time of year to make/exceed budget!

I got 2 days Monday after xbow and Monday after shotgun. Though I may switch that 2nd Monday for something earlier. Instead of 6 and 20th, maybe do 6th and 10th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's around 85...

If you grew up without Sesame Street baby boomer. Also atari was the beginning and end for video gaming in this bracket.

If you were taught valuable life lessons by the humans and fun muppets of Sesame Street you are gen x. We are also the masters of any iteration of video game if we have the time. 

If Elmo the Awful was on Sesame Street when you were a kid you are a millennial. Same goes if you don't know how to play pitfall on Atari 2600.

That's not true it's 88.

And I have never played a video game so I have no idea what the at her jargon is.

5 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

That's not true it's 88.

And I have never played a video game so I have no idea what the at her jargon is.

Is a video game, a rerun of Wheel Of Fortune?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, chrisw said:

This fatty checked his scrape just after dark last night. Gonna sit back a few hundred yards from direction of travel and see what happens. Also brought a Hitchhiker up in the tree with me...2083ba9badbea3e3ac0afc08550a46a7.jpgacba8adf8afd496ac265e8939c734a9e.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bastards lol