Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

But they took Uber to work

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Back at the office arriving the same time that the millennials do every day.   Lol

I don't consider myself one.  however, i think being born in '83 puts me in relative danger of being one?  not sure i know the defining dates of doom.

This was a record setting sit, no deer not even one squirrel, but I say,” you gotta be F- Ing kidding me, “ a record setting amount .

God willing and if the river don’t rise , I’ll be back tomorrow.

Took everything I had but I was able to draw and fire a FP, before  climbing down !

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

I don't consider myself one.  however, i think being born in '83 puts me in relative danger of being one?  not sure i know the defining dates of doom.

If you think the world owes you, real competition is bad as everyone is a winner, don't like to work very hard, and cant do the simplest of home improvement tasks, you just may be a millennial.  Kidding, kind of. 

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

If you think the world owes you, real competition is bad as everyone is a winner, don't like to work very hard, and cant do the simplest of home improvement tasks, you just may be a millennial.  Kidding, kind of. 

Apparently, I was born in the wrong era this whole time! False alarm.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

So interesting sitting in a stand , not knowing if you’ll be physically able to draw your bow .

I try to remember to draw right after I nock to make sure everything is working.

I am sure if one you really want to shoot is in front of you the adrenaline will probably be enough to pick up a car anyway.

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1

What year is the cutoff for millennial. I was born in 90 so I think I'm prolly classified as one by birth date unfortunately. But I take pride in being the total opposite of what everyone knows millennials to be.

I tell everyone it's 88, I honestly have no idea but with it being 88 I miss the cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we ever going to get a real cold snap?  C'mon now!

Ya know for a few mins I was almost sorta bummed I wasn't gonna be here for the first two weeks of Nov, thinking the weather would be cold and bucks would already be moving much more. But after seeing the extended weather outlook I'm even happier I leave Friday morning for Nebraska. It's gonna be in the 20s when we get there Saturday! Sunday morning we will be climbing in our stands with a low of 20! Wouldn't mind tagging out the first morning so I can drink beer and kick my feet up the rest of the time! Haha. Actually we all agreed if we tag out early we are gonna head back towards home and stop in Ohio to hunt the rest of our days off lol.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Ya know for a few mins I was almost sorta bummed I wasn't gonna be here for the first two weeks of Nov, thinking the weather would be cold and bucks would already be moving much more. But after seeing the extended weather outlook I'm even happier I leave Friday morning for Nebraska. It's gonna be in the 20s when we get there Saturday! Sunday morning we will be climbing in our stands with a low of 20! Wouldn't mind tagging out the first morning so I can drink beer and kick my feet up the rest of the time! Haha. Actually we all agreed if we tag out early we are gonna head back towards home and stop in Ohio to hunt the rest of our days off lol.

I have off from Nov. 2-13 and it has always been a solid time, but the weather is not cooperating this year for sure.  Good luck in Nebraska.  Sounds fun!

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2