Someone made a bad shot...

NonTypical

33 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

That looks like something going through the air in that spot, not an arrow. I get white streaks like that in my cam photos from time to time. Could be a bug flying or something like that.

You got it--not an arrow--OMG! He caught the infamous flying rod on camera. OP you should set some nets up and try and catch one as nobody has yet caught one. This link even shows one on a trail cam as well.

http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Rods

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Core said:

You got it--not an arrow--OMG! He caught the infamous flying rod on camera. OP you should set some nets up and try and catch one as nobody has yet caught one. This link even shows one on a trail cam as well.

http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Rods

This is my favorite paragraph from that article:

"These facts lead some investigators to speculate that air rods might not be made of matter. Perhaps they are made of electromagnetic fluxes or some other form of energy. It is possible that an electromagnetic flux of the right sort would affect film but not be visible to humans. If this is true and air rods are alive, they would be the first living creatures of that sort we have ever discovered. If air rods are made of some sort of electromagnetic flux and are not alive, they should still be studied because they represent a weird phenomenon that science could probably learn a lot from."

• Like 2

At first i thought it sure was an arrow. Though its possible no doubt but i agree with others, the more i stare, it looks like a streak from a bug flying or something. I've gotten them pictures before as well. 

Attached is a pic I got from last year.. The damage a broad head causes should definitely show.. Neighbor took him the next day. Buck was shot with Xbow from a basically steep straight on and shot down

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

Unlike the pic let them grow showed...which is a bit lower and a bit back from Non's picture...an arrow in that spot on that deer, unless barely into meat should have dropped that deer...there is a bundle of nerves there. That would be a long arrow even by my standards, but a hail Mary long shot just at at dark...looking at the time and just the slightest "thickening" at end could be small fletching. Who really knows unless he shows up on another cam or is shot...

30 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

At first i thought it sure was an arrow. Though its possible no doubt but i agree with others, the more i stare, it looks like a streak from a bug flying or something. I've gotten them pictures before as well. 

Attached is a pic I got from last year.. The damage a broad head causes should definitely show.. Neighbor took him the next day. Buck was shot with Xbow from a basically steep straight on and shot down

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

That's like a perfect shot where was the entry point exactly?

2 hours ago, Rebel Darling said:

This is my favorite paragraph from that article:

"These facts lead some investigators to speculate that air rods might not be made of matter. Perhaps they are made of electromagnetic fluxes or some other form of energy. It is possible that an electromagnetic flux of the right sort would affect film but not be visible to humans. If this is true and air rods are alive, they would be the first living creatures of that sort we have ever discovered. If air rods are made of some sort of electromagnetic flux and are not alive, they should still be studied because they represent a weird phenomenon that science could probably learn a lot from."

Well, if we're fair I think the last sentence is entirely accurate and even rational. ;)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Core said:

That's like a perfect shot where was the entry point exactly?

From the first pic it looks like the arrow entered at the base of the neck infront of the left shoulder and out behind the left shoulder. He said it was almost a straight down shot.....Where you are thinking is the perfect shot is the exit hole with entry above....at least that's how it looks to me...

• Like 1