New Truck

Steuben Jerry

Bought it last night, pick it up tomorrow. 2018 Tundra Limited. Finally traded in my '07 Tundra. That truck gave me excellent service over 12 years and 135,000 miles with no breakdowns, no repairs except 3 brake jobs, a couple of batteries, and a few sets of tires. Couldn't consider another brand of truck with that track record. Having the new one Zeibarted today as the only thing wrong with the '07 was that rust was starting to spread.

This thing has so many bells and whistles I'm going to have to take a night class or something to learn how to use everything. Now I have to get used to the new payments after having the old one paid off for years. 

IMG_2835.JPG

• Like 23

Don’t suppose this  would be at Williams is it? My wife’s Camry that we bought from them has been a very good car.My youngest is still driving his 99 camry that we bought used for him when he was a junior in high school.. 

Just now, rob-c said:

Don’t suppose this  would be at Williams is it? My wife’s Camry that we bought from them has been a very good car.My youngest is still driving his 99 camry that we bought used for him when he was a junior in high school.. 

I bought the old Tundra at Williams. That's the closest Toyota dealer to me, but they didn't have exactly what I was looking for color/trim level wise. This one was from LeBrun in Canandaigua.

• Like 1

Congrats! Daughter bought her 2016 Civic from LeBrun a couple months ago .

My Outback has so many bells and whistles, I’m still watching YouTube trying to learn it all..... It’ll break on its own, steer on its own, cruise control will match the speed of the car ahead .

• Like 1

Congrats on the new Tundra !

I too have an '07 Tundra , and when I brought it in for an oil change , they offered me $13,000.00 on a trade in. I only have 82K miles on it though. Their offer is very tempting.

Anyway.....best of luck with a great truck.

• Like 1

Nice Truck!!!  I'm on my fourth Tundra. Currently driving a 17 TRD Pro. I often think about defecting to a GMC. I have such a great relationship with my dealer. It would be tough starting over.

Enjoy all the luxuries that truck has to offer.

Edited by J sin