Buffalo Bills Coach’s Camo Hat?

Lawdwaz

In my 57 years, ive bought one real “team” hat. It was probably 20 years ago after a big season for the Sabre’s.  Now I want the hat the camo hat the coach is wearing at the podium at news conferences. 

I know it’s stupid money but I want to kill a buck with THAT camo hat on.  Surely it’s a New Era but which one?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

In my 57 years, ive bought one real “team” hat. It was probably 20 years ago after a big season for the Sabre’s.  Now I want the hat the camo hat the coach is wearing at the podium at news conferences. 

I know it’s stupid money but I want to kill a buck with THAT camo hat on.  Surely it’s a New Era but which one?

That's interesting. I noticed that hat too. I've been looking online for that exact same hat and can't find it.

18 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Might only be for team members.  Why would you want to handicap yourself wearing anything associated with the Bills?  You have done darn well without it.  Maybe its the challenge!

The season is almost here ,Larry can't be jumping off the top of an RV through a bingo table in last years gear !

• Like 2