Water Rat

Life size coyote mount

I inadvertently caught a coyote in my bobcat set last January. Rather than taking the time to skin , flesh and ship off one pelt for a measly $30.00 - 40.00 , I decided to have another mount done. Only this time I wanted to incorporate the trap on the coyotes back foot as it appeared when I walked up on him. I figured it might be different then the basic life size mount.IMG_2242.thumb.JPG.5d30e68e2e4c3c426f820ef5082c659f.JPGIMG_2239.thumb.JPG.05a17729cc6e7dfa56dcbc6aaf95d189.JPGIMG_2241.thumb.JPG.ba6ebb4615ff3bd97abb1c4fd39429c4.JPGIMG_2240.thumb.JPG.61e6c56ea3f34020531cbf8d483a555c.JPG

• Like 18

I think it looks great.  The details are GREAT, really gives a great idea of what it must be like approaching such a scene.

1 minute ago, Water Rat said:

Kurt Fox of Fox Studios . He's well known in the lower Hudson Valley.

He also did my first deer head back in 1983.

That's sharp!:good:

I've always wanted to get a coyote mounted, but just about every one I've seen from our local taxis here has that squinting, slanted, cross-eyed, deer in the headlights on a bad acid trip look on its face.:wacko:

• Like 1

View my nature photos @

http://www.pbase.com/wooly

Looks great! A hell of a lot better than many others I have seen. Was hoping to put the hammer on a nice one this year. Would love a full size mount. The face detail is awesome..