Winnnndy Sunday !!

turkeyfeathers

2 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I traveled from Alden to Grand Island and back. Winds are definitely strong in the south. I didn’t notice any real damage besides debris in the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sister came by my house in Snyder then headed back to her house in E Amherst and said she saw a ton of damage.  30,000 National Grid customers with no juice.........oh and now it's snowing here.

• Sad 1

Nothing much happening yet down here in Dogpatch....

We are probably  south of the worst of it....I still have my lanterns and flashlights ready..A friend told me that he saw 7 NYSEG  bucket trucks parked at a motel in Gang Mills..Standing by, I assume...

My sister came by my house in Snyder then headed back to her house in E Amherst and said she saw a ton of damage.  30,000 National Grid customers with no juice.........oh and now it's snowing here.

Looking on Twitter it seems like the Amherst area is getting the worst of it right now.

Seems like I picked a good route home to have zero issues. I’m home for the night now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You see the morons trampoline blow away on the news? I’d be livid if that was my neighbor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When we had one it was tied to a deck 24/7 . You see those things blown all around under much less MPH .

• Like 1

Had to drive from cheektowaga to Hamburg this afternoon my son had a hockey game. We seen the tipped over 18 wheeler near the galeria and some street lights down.

My inlaws don't have power so they are staying here for the night.