Bob

Lawdwaz

Bob is the third most popular first name for males in the US over the last 100 years.  Larry was 70th.  To my surprise, Brian was 24th which is strange because I know way more Larrys.

And the number one name was .................. James!

Surprisingly my grandfather's name did not make the top 100.  And even he hated the name Ernest.  lol

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Bob is the third most popular first name for males in the US over the last 100 years.  Larry was 70th.  To my surprise, Brian was 24th which is strange because I know way more Larrys.

And the number one name was .................. James!

Surprisingly my grandfather's name did not make the top 100.  And even he hated the name Ernest.  lol

Slow day for you too?

:)

I’m playing Fireman Larry today and my Ansul system is depleted. 

• Like 1

I think that Mark is right up there too. We had 230 or so people in my high school graduation class in 1977. I think fifteen of us were named Mark. When I lived in Buffalo there was a guy just a few doors away named Mark with the same surname and middle initial. We swapped mail several times.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Track meet.   Nothing more exciting.      

I would often measure for the girls discus, all pretty much the same distances, I’d stand just out a bit ,then run in to mark spot .

Every once in awhile ,you’d get a really good thrower though ,that kept you on your toes !

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

For some reason my working world is loaded with people named Bob.  Unreal.......

I believe that when the "Bob's" were born their parents noticed something and decided that even if they spelled their name backwards they would still get it right !  :yahoo: