Big Thanks To Browning

Last winter I had a Browning trail cam giving me trouble.  I started to see moisture in the case when I'd pull the card for review and some slight rust on the battery ejection compartment button.  I tried it out a couple times at work this spring and it would burn through batteries in a few days, something was miss firing fo sho.

Time went by pretty quick and I just never got to calling Browning to see if they'd do anything for a 3 year old camera.  Fast forward to late last week while recovering from a week off due to a little mishap while working and nothing to do but rest up.  I called Browning ( Prometheus Group ) and told my tale of woe.  The nice fellow on the phone (turns out he's from Wheatfield NY) said send it in.  Due to the age of it it wouldn't be under warranty but if it could be repaired, they'd email me a quote.   I put it in the mail on Tuesday and much to my surprise and glee, a brand new camera arrived via FedEx this morning.

Thank you Browning!

lbbiFQU.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

I’m hoping I have as good of luck with browning customer service as you did! I just sent them a email with pictures of a 2 year old strike force camera that has literally turned blue and stopped working. It was on a field edge in the sun a lot but that’s never turned any of my other cameras blue or killed them.

Will let you all know what happens

1f1f22a547393aaad1ca59eff4bd9ce0.jpg

• Like 1

Larry that’s great , there are still companies with good customer service .

I posted a while back about fabric seats not stitched that gave way on some F/S ladderstands , I called them as one of my two new ones ripped they took my info and said it would be sometime as the shipment was coming from China .

Well last week a box came , TWO new seats , two hang on pouches for the stands and a dozen bags of leaf wraps thrown in .

• Like 1

Well I got a return email this morning from Browning customer service. I like the quick response! Anyways, lady sent me a return product form and says they are going to “get things taken care of”. Sounds like a replacement camera will be on the way? Either way I’m very happy with how they are handling it so far! Going to stop at the post office tomorrow after work and get it sent out.

• Like 1

Lawdawz I think I mentioned my praise about browning to you at one point in time glad it worked out. 

Funny I have a browning strike force too ,has to be 4 years now that is much bluer then yours adk but it takes superb photos. It's been in the same tree since day one. I've thought about upgrading the paint but I'm scared to take it off the tree .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...