Maine 2019

Bionic

Congratulations!!!  So happy for both of you!!!  Now you have one more great reason for this Lake to be so special to you! :locomotive:

Kinda figured you might have something like this planned.  I'll admit though, I half thought you were going to ride up on a moose then dismount, drop to a knee and pop the question! :haha:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jdubs said:

Congratulations!!!  So happy for both of you!!!  Now you have one more great reason for this Lake to be so special to you! :locomotive:

Kinda figured you might have something like this planned.  I'll admit though, I half thought you were going to ride up on a moose then dismount, drop to a knee and pop the question! :haha:

Haha! If I could have, I would have, just so she could finally pet a moose!

• Like 1

I have to say something...i know you guys enjoy pics from those who go on trips.  I love taking pics, and enjoy sharing them, so it works, and its great.  I am not attention starved, but question myself at times for posting events like today, and often wonder if it is perceived that way at times.  This forum is truly full of wonderful people, and it felt right to share this detail of my life...also TurkeyFeathers is a wonderful man, he and I conversed via text about this proposal, and he was like a brother to me!  I really appreciate this forum, it is honestly like a huge campfire with folks sharing stories, and wisdom.  Lastly, only one guy from work knows this happened! Maybe that will paint a clearer picture to what I am trying to say.  

• Like 14

Did you have them paint your new arm like a chick’s hand with an engagement ring? Sweet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sorry....I thought this was the arm update page!

Awesome job man...I would say Atta Boy but some tool stole that from me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mlammerhirt said:

I'm a little late to the party....but a big congrats are in order! What an awesome place to let it all play out. Wishing you two many many years of happiness together!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thank you sooo muchhh!!!

Bionic, first,  CONGRATS.. 

Second, keep the pics coming.  Love Maine. Have some very good friends in Maine.  I've never been to moosehead lake during open water. Always ice fishing or snowmobiling. 

I can't show my wife this thread, because she'll say something like " why couldn't you be that romantic" lol.  What a great way to start the next chapter in your lives.  I so happy for you two.  Almost had a tear in my eye.... it was dust, honest.  Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bionic said:

I have to say something...i know you guys enjoy pics from those who go on trips.  I love taking pics, and enjoy sharing them, so it works, and its great.  I am not attention starved, but question myself at times for posting events like today, and often wonder if it is perceived that way at times.  This forum is truly full of wonderful people, and it felt right to share this detail of my life...also TurkeyFeathers is a wonderful man, he and I conversed via text about this proposal, and he was like a brother to me!  I really appreciate this forum, it is honestly like a huge campfire with folks sharing stories, and wisdom.  Lastly, only one guy from work knows this happened! Maybe that will paint a clearer picture to what I am trying to say.  

So I have only met a few from this forum and it was only for a few hours , but a person kinda knows good guys, and they were, no doubt. 

There are many I would like to meet and share a beer  with, and you sir are one. I myself like seeing photos of others doing / enjoying what we love. No matter if it’s a deer harvested, atv’s, car’s, or family fun stuff.

So post away, and let us know when the future misses comes down off of cloud 9.. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bionic said:

Sure agree there.  I was able to meet 6 members of the forum this year and it was an honor to meet each one of them.   Great guys for sure.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rob-c said:

So I have only met a few from this forum and it was only for a few hours , but a person kinda knows good guys, and they were, no doubt. 

There are many I would like to meet and share a beer  with, and you sir are one. I myself like seeing photos of others doing / enjoying what we love. No matter if it’s a deer harvested, atv’s, car’s, or family fun stuff.

So post away, and let us know when the future misses comes down off of cloud 9.. 

I have not met anyone yet, my fault my fault lol.  Likewise, and thank you for the kind words! She actually woke up, took a pic of her hand, sent it to her best friend, and said it wasn’t a dream! lol her friend is JUST as happy, it’s really great to see

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Sure agree there.  I was able to meet 6 members of the forum this year and it was an honor to meet each one of them.   Great guys for sure.  

I was envious when I saw you at The Goat! 

10 hours ago, mowin said:

Bionic, first,  CONGRATS.. 

Second, keep the pics coming.  Love Maine. Have some very good friends in Maine.  I've never been to moosehead lake during open water. Always ice fishing or snowmobiling. 

I can't show my wife this thread, because she'll say something like " why couldn't you be that romantic" lol.  What a great way to start the next chapter in your lives.  I so happy for you two.  Almost had a tear in my eye.... it was dust, honest.  Lol. 

Thanks! Will do, headed out for some ATVing soon.  That’s really cool, we always said we should come up in winter, but when winter is here, we never feel “vacationy” and then the next thing you realize its August, or September, and we say it again haha.   Dust? Looked like an eyelash to me lol

• Like 2