anyone rethinking the opener for a day off?

Robhuntandfish

17 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Yowza! I would love to take more days but I'm really the only one that knows how to do what I can and if I'm not there all trading goes to shit so it sucks but I guess it's also good. The perils of being the best at what one does I suppose

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got lucky or id be in the same boat.i was the only one that can program setup and run 2 anca grinders.have trained a kid for the last 6 months n got him up to speed before deer season started.normal shifts for us is 4-10hr days mon-thurs but seems im expected to be there every friday.i see alot of fri-sat-sun hunts this season with the new kid around :taunt:.

• Like 1

Yowza! I would love to take more days but I'm really the only one that knows how to do what I can and if I'm not there all trading goes to shit so it sucks but I guess it's also good. The perils of being the best at what one does I suppose

That sounds horrible. So if you quit tomorrow or died suddenly, the company would go under? I understand not having top C Level personnel on the same flights or trains in the event of an accident, but the show must go on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds horrible. So if you quit tomorrow or died suddenly, the company would go under? I understand not having top C Level personnel on the same flights or trains in the event of an accident, but the show must go on

No they would have to figure it out but I am the fastest by far at being able to get everything rolling. They're gonna have to figure it out when I'm out

Heading to a management property for the am for sure and now i cant decide where to sit...Leeward side of the back hill farthest from parking lot? Or acorn flat pretty deep? OR Area closest to a maintenance shed that is the thickest spot with numerous beds but close to a parking lot that public uses?

Someone decide for me before I just randomly draw a spot from a hat!!!

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Heading to a management property for the am for sure and now i cant decide where to sit...Leeward side of the back hill farthest from parking lot? Or acorn flat pretty deep? OR Area closest to a maintenance shed that is the thickest spot with numerous beds but close to a parking lot that public uses?

Someone decide for me before I just randomly draw a spot from a hat!!!

I'm going acorn flat, maybe you too? The bigger question is what time in your spot, 615am?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Im racing stormy and his friends so i was thinking 3:30!!!!!
But seriously, i am climbing so if i get to my tree by 6 should be plenty time to quiet things down

Ha. Yea, I'm thinking of zipping up by 6:15am-ish.

I decided i will go out for the first hr of daylight. I am planning to be on the ground by a bedding area at 6. Should be an easy quiet trip in,i have to cross a dried up former beaver pond. There are wild apples around and a hay field to the north. The SW wind should be perfect for this set up. I can see a long way across the swamp,so at least i will get some intel about deer leaving the apple trees on the opposite side.