Nice one age and weight?

KMurph332

Who cares? Question should be - Does he get your heart pounding &/or adrenaline flowing?

Alex, I'll take Deer Age & Wgt for $100. Answer: for bushlot bucks a 3.5/4.5yo and about ~145#.

Alex, same category for $200. Answer: for same pictured buck residing in close proximity to agr crops would be 2.5yo & still ~145#.

See the issue us contestants have with the general age/wgt question w/o knowing at least local food sources???

2.5 years old any time of the day or season! so i agree with the others. weight wise from our co-op we've had 2.5 yr old bucks range from 120lbs to 180 lbs field dressed depending on how late or early in the season. that's out of maybe a couple hundred bucks.

14 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

If in Westchester, that buck is 6-10yrs old and on the decline. Looks healthy and over 100# and under 200# dressed.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

why westchester? i dont get it.

To the OP's question- I say 2.5 years old, and 138lbs dressed in the picture. 115-125lbs dressed mid/late November.

• Like 1