Corona Virus Thread

The market is en fuego today! what a bounceback. People realizing this virus is nothing more than a flu and jumping back in to play.
[mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] How was your day on the floor?
Happier than last week that's for damn sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I sent a kid to the nurse today cuz she sneeze 5 times IN A ROW!!! Confirmed case...according to me only but come on man.

Parents - teach your kids to NOT SNEEZE or at least cover their faces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneezing is quite relieving

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I sent a kid to the nurse today cuz she sneeze 5 times IN A ROW!!! Confirmed case...according to me only but come on man.
Parents - teach your kids to NOT SNEEZE or at least cover their faces!

Hey hey hey!!!! Don’t pick on the sneezy kids!

I’m a three sneeze minimum type of person. Sometimes it can easily go 5-6 times and it has nothing to do with being sick.

I never associated sneezing with being sick until I met my wife.

Hey hey hey!!!! Don’t pick on the sneezy kids!

I’m a three sneeze minimum type of person. Sometimes it can easily go 5-6 times and it has nothing to do with being sick.

I never associated sneezing with being sick until I met my wife.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, NockednLoaded said:

As of Jan 30... that chart  is out of date. Alotcan happen in a month

with updated info corona is now second in cases and third in deaths compared to that chart.  Percentage is still low though.  Local news says people in the county currently being tested and facility they were in is closed to the public.   

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

I strongly believe the death rate of coronavirus is way lower, because I think thousands of people have it with no symptoms so they aren’t counted towards the totals. Nyc/Westchester must have tons of cases that aren’t counted since healthy people aren’t showing symptoms

• Like 3

I strongly believe the death rate of coronavirus is way lower, because I think thousands of people have it with no symptoms so they aren’t counted towards the totals. Nyc/Westchester must have tons of cases that aren’t counted since healthy people aren’t showing symptoms

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yes, but what do you think about the death rate Biz :)

I agree, it sounds like a lot of people are just exhibiting flu symptoms and going on. Plus, it's seems like it is very difficult (though getting easier) to get tested, even after the first test kits were faulty. It's still pretty worrisome though, I would assume people not knowing they have it means more transfers.

I heard one sign is triple posting .....

BTW , signs you can see ,like  coughing , symptoms you can’t like a fever .

The classic explanation is, nausea is a symptom, vomit is a sign .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

Yes, but what do you think about the death rate Biz :)

I agree, it sounds like a lot of people are just exhibiting flu symptoms and going on. Plus, it's seems like it is very difficult (though getting easier) to get tested, even after the first test kits were faulty. It's still pretty worrisome though, I would assume people not knowing they have it means more transfers.

36 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I heard one sign is triple posting .....

BTW , signs you can see ,like  coughing , symptoms you can’t like a fever .

The classic explanation is, nausea is a symptom, vomit is a sign .

I was on the train and in the tunnel lol. sorry about that. 

• Haha 2

New York state is working on their own test kit in a lab in Albany. This should help testing, once ready. I agree with Biz, although I don't think more people in the US/westchester have this, yet.  I think many in china had and were not counted among the total numbers.

I have been using number of health care workers in China who were infected and subsequently passed away to get an idea of death rate.  I feel these numbers are closer to accurate. One account is 6 of 1716 passed away.  This is .35 % death rate with rounding.. Not 3.5%...    POINT 35 percent... less than half a percent. Ive also seen 18 of 3000 (roughly) which is about .6 percent.  Even if more were infected and more died than reported, that rate is still fairly low. These numbers seem much better than the 2-3% death rate that is somewhat accepted.   Can it be with medical attention the death rate is much lower? Maybe...Is it that the other numbers like 80K infected are wayyyyyy off? Maybe..  I hope and think so.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OtiscoPaul said:

Seems like Bernie not Corona was killing the market.

Ha that’s what I was saying, Bernie wins , market drops, Uncle Joe does well market goes up , at least that’s what I tell Bernie supporters . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Think about all of the viruses just hanging around on that train Biz.  Good thing you have a super human immune system.

Yup. Although I got a stomach bug in 2nd grade and had chicken pox as a young kid. outside of those 2 things, I have not been sick (excluding hangovers). 11 years professional career with zero sick days. my dad almost had 41 years but got bronchitis once and had to miss a day around year 27. 

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yup. Although I got a stomach bug in 2nd grade and had chicken pox as a young kid. outside of those 2 things, I have not been sick (excluding hangovers). 11 years professional career with zero sick days. my dad almost had 41 years but got bronchitis once and had to miss a day around year 27. 

I am often infected with the hunting flu, but I do my best.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We covered this already, "working" "from home" counts as a sick day. 

Edited by Jeremy K