Corona Virus Thread

Quarantine right now would not be a bad thing.  Snow geese should be around and I'm hunting this coming weekend and the following, at least. Quarantine in April = smelting, fishing. May = turkey.  

Mrs Bundy travels usually weekly within the US for work.  Not sure how her job will play out. Things are starting to get interesting.  

28 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Update: A few big companies in NYC have begun to separate their high-level executives. They are dividing them up and sending them away from NYC for a while to remote areas of the U.S.

Buffalo ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Belo said:

we leave for HI in 11 days and I'm going to be one pissed off SOB if it gets cancelled. 

Son, DIL and Grandsons just got back from Hi a week or so ago. No problems at all. You should be fine. Safe travels!

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Who would take a tourist trip to DC or a Disney right now?!? School trip to DC next week and kids heading to Disney in April for baseball...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughters softball coach wants them to do laser tag Friday, I asked him why not just go to the Wuhan Water Park?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

OK, maybe I am just a bit slow here....Covid-19 is or is not Corona virus?? 

Edited by squirrelwhisperer

1 hour ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Was thinking we had more crap to deal with

I believe there are lots of strains of corona virus some of which we have had around a long time.  Covid19 is the current problematic one.  I could be wrong but that is what I understand until corrected.  lol

Edited by moog5050
  • Thanks 1

we are all probably all going to get this at some point just like the flu.  Whether it be this year or next or next.  The spanish flu from the early 1900's is still in the strain of flu we see today just we now have some immunity to it and better health care.  All will prob be fine.  Just hoping panic doesnt get out of hand and quarantines as well.  We are all gonna have fallout from this over the next year.  Best we can hope is that it dies off in summer like the flu, a vaccine is developed, and it doesnt mutate into something worse.  We certainly dont need a double down of the flu every year esp one that is so easily transmitted and has such a long incubation.  But looking at the symptoms most will have it and be done with it like a cold which is some sort of a silver lining.  

52 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The market is en fuego today! what a bounceback. People realizing this virus is nothing more than a flu and jumping back in to play.

@The Jerkman How was your day on the floor?

Biden over Bernie after SC could be in play as well...

Kept my kids home today with slight fevers... got an announcement later today any kids with fever are to stay home atleast 5 days

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Update: A few big companies in NYC have begun to separate their high-level executives. They are dividing them up and sending them away from NYC for a while to remote areas of the U.S.

Like at the foot of Main street in Buffalo...Main place Mall. I believe that 30 story building is largely abandoned....

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

What school system??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is Marcellus Elementary that we got the message from and it doesn’t mention covid19...

They say because of an uptick in flu symptoms in the school...ok

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1

It is Marcellus Elementary that we got the message from and it doesn’t mention covid19...

They say because of an uptick in flu symptoms in the school...ok

I sent a kid to the nurse today cuz she sneeze 5 times IN A ROW!!! Confirmed case...according to me only but come on man.

Parents - teach your kids to NOT SNEEZE or at least cover their faces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1