Vaccination

477058a7ab4ef0d4b77c7d025dbbf82d.jpgPeople love their masks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If I was single I would really love wearing my mask. I’m at least 75% more attractive with my mask covering 75% of my face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I said this months ago. Motivate people by telling them vaccines = no masks. I’ll grab the J&J in a few weeks but would have gotten it in January if they had this rule in place

Yup me too. It only makes sense. They would have a better chance at herd immunity and we don't have to wear a face diaper the rest of our lives . 

• Like 1

well hope the mask are gone soon but gotta say this dont give the store worker be at a gas station or lowes or where ever a hard time if they say put it on they are just following what they are told saw a jack ass today give some poor kid working a hard time at a gas station about  wearing it, store employee basically said its the rules sorry and they guy was a complete a** to him I did speak up on the employee behalf  the guy left .....

Ya at the same point, if I’m a ,kid working at a gas station, I’d ask then forget about it . I was in three business today maskless  , only one took a stand , so,I hung a mask off my ears and on my chin . Then only because I had a double stack 9 iwb and didnt want to push it .

Its going to get real interesting in a few days . Plus the cops here killed a guy last night , and so far I think 6-8 were shot tonight in our little city ,mask are the least of our worries . Two days to next riot here ! 

On 5/14/2021 at 10:04 PM, land 1 said:

well hope the mask are gone soon but gotta say this dont give the store worker be at a gas station or lowes or where ever a hard time if they say put it on they are just following what they are told saw a jack ass today give some poor kid working a hard time at a gas station about  wearing it, store employee basically said its the rules sorry and they guy was a complete a** to him I did speak up on the employee behalf  the guy left .....

This same thing happened to me ,guy was giving a 16year old girl a hard time. I told him take it easy tough guy and it almost came to punches between us . 

And yet ...

A conspiracy ripping through the anti-vax world may finally drive some anti-maskers to do the unthinkable: wear a mask and keep their distance.

The conspiracy—which comes in several shapes and sizes—more or less says the vaccinated will “shed” certain proteins onto the unvaccinated who will then suffer adverse effects. The main worry is the “shedding” will cause irregular menstruation, infertility, and miscarriages. 

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88nnwg/anti-maskers-ready-to-start-maskingto-protect-themselves-from-the-vaccinated

14 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Target and Walmart announced no masks today. Starbucks too.

News just said Home Depot and Starbucks arent dropping ask requirements, not tomorrow anyway. Thats great news for lowes and people that dont like terrible coffee

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

News just said Home Depot and Starbucks arent dropping ask requirements, not tomorrow anyway. Thats great news for lowes and people that dont like terrible coffee

I just went to lowes and everyone still had a mask on

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Not sure what you mean? HD dropped it for vaccinated.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/05/18/home-depot-no-longer-requiring-masks-for-fully-vaccinated-customers/

Starbucks too says optional for vaccinated. 

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/05/18/home-depot-no-longer-requiring-masks-for-fully-vaccinated-customers/

Saw it on the news three hours ago. Home Depot and Starbucks are not dropping the mask requirements. Maybe just in NY?

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Tops says “We are currently seeking to understand all aspects of the a potential change in our mask requirements before any modifications are made.”

Ill be at Wegmans if you need me

Just now, The_Real_TCIII said:

Tops says “We are currently seeking to understand all aspects of the a potential change in our mask requirements before any modifications are made.”

Ill be at Wegmans if you need me

My wife is pumped to shop over the border at Trader Joe's in CT tomorrow with no mask.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

My wife is pumped to shop over the border at Trader Joe's in CT tomorrow with no mask.

Changing every ten minutes

To mask or not to mask: Which WNY stores will still require masks

By Spectrum News Staff Western New York

PUBLISHED 10:15 AM ET May. 18, 2021

Businesses have the right to ask you to mask up, even if you are fully vaccinated.

While you’ll be able to take off your mask in Target, Walmart and Starbucks, Western New York stores such as Wegmans, Aldi and the Lexington Co-Op are going to ask you to keep your mask on for now.

The general manager at the Co-Op says the safety or staff and customers continue to be their top priority.

Signs will be posted and the Co-Op will have masks in case you arrive without one.

If you’re in doubt, its best to keep a mask with you, just in case.

• Like 1

The only way businesses that stick to masking will continue to do so is consumer demand. This is definitely a case of spending money wisely.

My friend got the third degree from a 16 yo girl at Tom Wahls this weekend. He was unintentional about having the mask below his nose, too. She let him have it too...no kind warning. Sir...put the mask up over your nose or I'll need you to leave. Place was packed to the hilt....everyone else masked up. This only reinforces their decision IMO. 

I respect businesses rights and protections, but the consumer also has input, too. With their money.