Vaccination

Let's not forget that humans are just gross people ,young children are the worst and most likely to blame for spreading cold and flu germs . It's life ,humans have been dealing with illness forever . 

I'm pretty "gross" myself, like most of us outdoors folks. Probably why we rarely get sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im all about the handwashing, less contact and some social distancing during flu season. But dont tell me that people wearing a filthy paper mask over their face is the answer. In this food salesman's opinion having the schools closed is the driving factor in the flu and cold season being nil. Should we learn remotely forever?

I've been saying that this is coming. Before Covid. Already was being done in colleges and how many trainings does anyone take that are in person.  This was just a monster push towards more of it.  Between issues of school safety, economics and now pandemics it's really going to take hold. Whether we like it or not. 

Add in the younger generation use of tech in everyday life, the fact that the govt spending is out of control and at some time the bill will be due, push for a greener environment and being able to do away with school transportation, lack of cdl drivers, doing away with testing etc etc etc. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

Masks will be more common going forward, but not mandatory. While we may see people wear them during flu season in the coming years, it won't be mandatory. Eevn Fauci admits it's time to relax the mask mandates in the remaining states that have them.

White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci says it's about time to start relaxing indoor mask requirements. "I think so," he said when asked on ABC News. "I think you're going to probably be seeing that as we go along, and as more people get vaccinated."

Fauci also said wearing masks could become a seasonal habit for some people trying to avoid respiratory diseases such as the flu. And he predicted that the U.S. will reach President Biden's goal of 70% vaccination by Independence Day. As vaccinations rise and new cases fall, the CDC will be updating its guidance, said Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

"We do need to start being more liberal, as we get more people vaccinated," he added.

You could not be any more pro vaccine or highly qualified than this scientist who is raising a huge red flag, yet nobody listens. This video is an hour long and I recognize most people won’t watch it, but I strongly urge you to. In a nutshell, he says the vaccine was developed to produce a specific antibody for the original strain of coronavirus. This antibody overpowers the non specific antibodies our own immune system produces, rendering them useless. As we’re getting variants of the disease, our own immune system and the vaccine specific antibodies are worthless and unable to beat it.

https://youtu.be/ZJZxiNxYLpc

Vaccinated Americans now may go without masks in most places, the C.D.C. said.

This combined with new way of counting cases only the severe ones means there won’t be anything to count.

• Like 1

This combined with new way of counting cases only the severe ones means there won’t be anything to count.

Not until cuomo says so unfortunately

On 5/11/2021 at 7:53 AM, outdoorstom said:

You could not be any more pro vaccine or highly qualified than this scientist who is raising a huge red flag, yet nobody listens. This video is an hour long and I recognize most people won’t watch it, but I strongly urge you to. In a nutshell, he says the vaccine was developed to produce a specific antibody for the original strain of coronavirus. This antibody overpowers the non specific antibodies our own immune system produces, rendering them useless. As we’re getting variants of the disease, our own immune system and the vaccine specific antibodies are worthless and unable to beat it.

https://youtu.be/ZJZxiNxYLpc

Yea someone else emailed  me that they said youtube is trying to ban it from going viral.

Its not guaranteed what  that guy is talking about will happen but it's definitely a possibility that's why Biden is still wearing that mask probably .

Not until cuomo says so unfortunately

he wont say its ok until another women comes forward ,,,, he will keep that ACE in his pocket until he needs it

He wants to be the hero. He will do it before DiBlasio

I'm pretty "gross" myself, like most of us outdoors folks. Probably why we rarely get sick

I can vouch for this I witnessed you eat half of a delicious sandwich after hooking a very bloody blood worm on your hook and you didn't even wash your hands!

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I can vouch for this I witnessed you eat half of a delicious sandwich after hooking a very bloody blood worm on your hook and you didn't even wash your hands!

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Without a mask!

• Like 1

Without a mask!

That's true I was very worried about catching a Rona from you. That's why I like to wear 5 kn95 masks even outside

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

He wants to be the hero. He will do it before DiBlasio

Did you see that dip shit held a press conference and ate a cheeseburger

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Many at the gym today without a mask, at the pool store myself and another guy , no mask they asked him to wear one, then said, “ we just gotta ask “ . The guy looked at me and just didn’t bother saying anything.

Ah but petco, I went in bare faced, shopped, stood in line and it wasn’t till it was time to ring me up that the kid said ,that I had to put a mask on or he couldn’t ring me up . So I hung one from my ears that covered most of my chin. They had a stack of them and the trash can by the door was full of them ,so it seems others come in sans mask .

Its going to be real interesting if Cuomo doesn’t get with the CDC soon .

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Many at the gym today without a mask, at the pool store myself and another guy , no mask they asked him to wear one, then said, “ we just gotta ask “ . The guy looked at me and just didn’t bother saying anything.

Ah but petco, I went in bare faced, shopped, stood in line and it wasn’t till it was time to ring me up that the kid said ,that I had to put a mask on or he couldn’t ring me up . So I hung one from my ears that covered most of my chin. They had a stack of them and the trash can by the door was full of them ,so it seems others come in sans mask .

Its going to be real interesting if Cuomo doesn’t get with the CDC soon .

I hope so - I'm not the world biggest activist shopper...I try but I'm unable to be 100%. That said, I'm going to be spending money in the places that unwind first or give the best experience/justifications for policy.

HD said they are requiring masks still and I need to go drop some $$$ there this weekend. I'm hoping Lowe's offers some updated policies. I'd rather not go to HD now.

• Like 1

Today after the gym, and so, many without a mask, I figured I’d give it a try elsewhere . Once I saw the other guy go in the store without wearing one ,that’s all I needed . Strength in numbers and all that .

I would have left the dog food at the register, but I didn’t want to make another stop .

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Archer and I stopped at Ted's to spend a small fortune for a hotdog and they still are requiring masks.

Beyond the state/local BS, I think the companies will hold firm until one or two break, and the dam crumbles.

If Lowes says no mask, they get my money this weekend. Simple as that. HD ain't bending yet.

• Like 1

We got memo at work from COO last week. Masks are OPTIONAL if in a conference room with vaccinated people under 6. No social distance no masks, unless you want to.

Masks will be dead country wide very soon

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Too bad Cuomo and Murphy won't Follow the Science on this.... ;(

You are darn right they're going to have consequences lol.

CDC knows what they're doing with this. They're going to get herd immunity - whether vaccine or antibody from prior infection, before the vaccine efficacy wears off. Nobody will say it, because tisk tisk, but....herd immunity is happening.

Edit to add - the vulnerable are always at risk....that's the definition lol. Dumb.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1