Jump to content

Leftists Are Trying to Talk America Into Killing Herself - And It's Working


Recommended Posts

By Karen Kataline
Published April 11, 2021 at 2:34pm

Many people remember the case of Michelle Carter because it made international news in 2014. Carter was the teen who continually urged Conrad Roy, 18, to commit suicide until he finally did. Most of her communications with Roy were via text and thus the story became known as the “suicide texting” case. People across the country argued about whether or how much Carter was culpable in Roy’s death. Can someone “make” someone else commit suicide? They were also shocked at Carter’s heartlessness. Others wondered how Roy or anyone else could heed such bullying and do as he was told.

I was reminded of this case recently when a radio host and I wondered why so many people still listen and obey those who obviously hate America and whose every policy appears to be designed to systematically dismantle our country and lead it to destruction. The America-haters aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. Why are so many people still bowing to this death cult? Is it ignorance of the long history of authoritarianism and how it has consistently led millions into misery, poverty, tyranny and even death?

The subject has mattered very little. Whether it has been masks, lockdowns or vaccines, conditioning the public to comply with coercion and force is the real motive. That’s the poison apple that is essential for their deadly and grandiose “Great Reset” — a plan by billionaires to steal everyone else’s wealth and private property by telling them that they will “own nothing and be happy.” What we are witnessing is exactly the kind of tyranny our Founders feared. Their respect for free will and individual liberty was the guiding force that led them to declare our independence, create our Constitution and establish our Bill of Rights. Previous generations of Americans have given their lives to preserve and protect these principles for us and the generations to follow. Global communists have set out to destroy them by any means possible. If we lose this country to totalitarianism, who will be culpable? The brainwashers or the brainwashed?

Stories of courage and civil disobedience are growing, but too many people are still listening to the Michelle Carters in our midst, and they are sleepwalking their way to tyranny for the rest of us. Our liberty depends on waking them up. Is it any wonder that the left is so obvious about censoring us? If the go-along-to-get-along types fear being looked at with disdain if they refuse to wear a mask, what will they do when they are bullied into putting a foreign substance into their bodies or threatened with their jobs, deprived of their right to travel freely or buy food for their families? Will they stand up then or fold more quickly than ever? Complacence and compliance only raises the price of liberty and increases the severity of the punishments.

Attorneys in the suicide texting case established that Conrad Roy was vulnerable and depressed and that’s why he succumbed so easily to Carter’s taunts and intimidation. If that’s true, how vulnerable and depressed are we? It should be clearer now why the same leftists, socialists and communists were so relentless in fomenting hatred for Donald Trump. He set out to make America proud of herself again and to remind us of what made America great in the first place. Their unprecedented hatred was always about ideology. Had Trump bowed to the deeply corrupt deep state, they would have celebrated his tweets, his “style” and even his hair.

In the six short years since the Carter case, we are watching a massive cultural example of how sick and twisted people can first persuade and eventually coerce citizens to hate themselves and their own country. Can you imagine Americans in the ’50s, ’60s or even ’70s tolerating lockdowns or mask mandates? The current crop of dictators would be laughed out of the public arena with ridiculous concepts like “critical race theory,” or “toxic masculinity” and ideas that “you can’t tell a baby’s gender at birth” or that it’s racist to require a photo ID to vote but fine to demand a “vaccine passport” to shop. If only Roy would have told Michelle Carter to go pound sand. If only he could have been strong enough to see that she was much sicker than he was and needed the most help.

We must tell those who are doing their best to goad us into killing ourselves that they are the sick ones. Their need to control everyone else is most certainly sick. They are also the racists who accuse us of racism, and they are the last people on earth who should demand that we obey them “or else.”

It’s high time that we told these people, before it’s too late, to go pound sand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My parents were legal immigrants. I'm 100% pro legal immigration. I'm 0% illegal immigration. I believe it's a disservice to legal immigrants to call the illegal crossing of our border "immigration". 

That's right! Freedom above all else! Millions have died for it, and you and others like you are more than willing, eager even, to go belly up and give it all away. Its disgusting.

So you are happy with all the illegal immigration, increasing gas prices, the increase in corporate taxes, the pending increase on income tax, telling our enemy when we are leaving Afghanistan (that c

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Grouse said:
By Karen Kataline
Published April 11, 2021 at 2:34pm

Many people remember the case of Michelle Carter because it made international news in 2014. Carter was the teen who continually urged Conrad Roy, 18, to commit suicide until he finally did. Most of her communications with Roy were via text and thus the story became known as the “suicide texting” case. People across the country argued about whether or how much Carter was culpable in Roy’s death. Can someone “make” someone else commit suicide? They were also shocked at Carter’s heartlessness. Others wondered how Roy or anyone else could heed such bullying and do as he was told.

I was reminded of this case recently when a radio host and I wondered why so many people still listen and obey those who obviously hate America and whose every policy appears to be designed to systematically dismantle our country and lead it to destruction. The America-haters aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. Why are so many people still bowing to this death cult? Is it ignorance of the long history of authoritarianism and how it has consistently led millions into misery, poverty, tyranny and even death?

The subject has mattered very little. Whether it has been masks, lockdowns or vaccines, conditioning the public to comply with coercion and force is the real motive. That’s the poison apple that is essential for their deadly and grandiose “Great Reset” — a plan by billionaires to steal everyone else’s wealth and private property by telling them that they will “own nothing and be happy.” What we are witnessing is exactly the kind of tyranny our Founders feared. Their respect for free will and individual liberty was the guiding force that led them to declare our independence, create our Constitution and establish our Bill of Rights. Previous generations of Americans have given their lives to preserve and protect these principles for us and the generations to follow. Global communists have set out to destroy them by any means possible. If we lose this country to totalitarianism, who will be culpable? The brainwashers or the brainwashed?

Stories of courage and civil disobedience are growing, but too many people are still listening to the Michelle Carters in our midst, and they are sleepwalking their way to tyranny for the rest of us. Our liberty depends on waking them up. Is it any wonder that the left is so obvious about censoring us? If the go-along-to-get-along types fear being looked at with disdain if they refuse to wear a mask, what will they do when they are bullied into putting a foreign substance into their bodies or threatened with their jobs, deprived of their right to travel freely or buy food for their families? Will they stand up then or fold more quickly than ever? Complacence and compliance only raises the price of liberty and increases the severity of the punishments.

Attorneys in the suicide texting case established that Conrad Roy was vulnerable and depressed and that’s why he succumbed so easily to Carter’s taunts and intimidation. If that’s true, how vulnerable and depressed are we? It should be clearer now why the same leftists, socialists and communists were so relentless in fomenting hatred for Donald Trump. He set out to make America proud of herself again and to remind us of what made America great in the first place. Their unprecedented hatred was always about ideology. Had Trump bowed to the deeply corrupt deep state, they would have celebrated his tweets, his “style” and even his hair.

In the six short years since the Carter case, we are watching a massive cultural example of how sick and twisted people can first persuade and eventually coerce citizens to hate themselves and their own country. Can you imagine Americans in the ’50s, ’60s or even ’70s tolerating lockdowns or mask mandates? The current crop of dictators would be laughed out of the public arena with ridiculous concepts like “critical race theory,” or “toxic masculinity” and ideas that “you can’t tell a baby’s gender at birth” or that it’s racist to require a photo ID to vote but fine to demand a “vaccine passport” to shop. If only Roy would have told Michelle Carter to go pound sand. If only he could have been strong enough to see that she was much sicker than he was and needed the most help.

We must tell those who are doing their best to goad us into killing ourselves that they are the sick ones. Their need to control everyone else is most certainly sick. They are also the racists who accuse us of racism, and they are the last people on earth who should demand that we obey them “or else.”

It’s high time that we told these people, before it’s too late, to go pound sand.

Pretty stupid people out there, sucking in all this leftist crepe over the past decades. Brainless idiots being used, then eventually discarded by the Soros/elitist crowd. Some will react against these thugs, and it will not be pretty....oh wait, Sleepy Joe will unify us...after his nap.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Merlot said:

Pretty stupid people out there, sucking in all this leftist crepe over the past decades. Brainless idiots being used, then eventually discarded by the Soros/elitist crowd. Some will react against these thugs, and it will not be pretty....oh wait, Sleepy Joe will unify us...after his nap.

Plenty of stupid people on the right sucking up a different narrative.  At least you know Trump is one of the most loyal people out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Plenty of stupid people on the right sucking up a different narrative.  At least you know Trump is one of the most loyal people out there.

So you are happy with all the illegal immigration, increasing gas prices, the increase in corporate taxes, the pending increase on income tax, telling our enemy when we are leaving Afghanistan (that created Isis last time), more gun legislation, a gagillion dollar infrastructure bill that is about 5% infrastructure and 95% pork. Hiding with the teacher union instead of getting our kids back to school. etc.... I guess you got the person you wanted....good for you!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

check on infrastructure, gas prices and definetely corporate tax.  That increase will still leave it lower the the pre Trump  35% rate.  Immigration is a tricky issue,but don't forget most people's grandparents or great grandparents were immigrants too. Afghanistan is a non controllable area as the Russians demonstrated.  So I don't know what the u.s is doing there in the first place. 

I am pretty happy so far! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Immigration is a tricky issue,but don't forget most people's grandparents or great grandparents were immigrants too.

My parents were legal immigrants. I'm 100% pro legal immigration. I'm 0% illegal immigration. I believe it's a disservice to legal immigrants to call the illegal crossing of our border "immigration". 

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

My parents were legal immigrants. I'm 100% pro legal immigration. I'm 0% illegal immigration. I believe it's a disservice to legal immigrants to call the illegal crossing of our border "immigration". 

 

X2

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

check on infrastructure, gas prices and definetely corporate tax.  That increase will still leave it lower the the pre Trump  35% rate.  Immigration is a tricky issue,but don't forget most people's grandparents or great grandparents were immigrants too. Afghanistan is a non controllable area as the Russians demonstrated.  So I don't know what the u.s is doing there in the first place. 

I am pretty happy so far! 

Gotta stay in Afghanistan Bud , otherwise , terrorism will be on the upswing again. I believes it’s a mistake to withdraw and I think the Biden Administration  will regret It soon enough . 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

My parents were legal immigrants. I'm 100% pro legal immigration. I'm 0% illegal immigration. I believe it's a disservice to legal immigrants to call the illegal crossing of our border "immigration". 

 

Not enough likes for this statement!!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
So you are happy with all the illegal immigration, increasing gas prices, the increase in corporate taxes, the pending increase on income tax, telling our enemy when we are leaving Afghanistan (that created Isis last time), more gun legislation, a gagillion dollar infrastructure bill that is about 5% infrastructure and 95% pork. Hiding with the teacher union instead of getting our kids back to school. etc.... I guess you got the person you wanted....good for you!

You’re talking to the guy who’s “willing to give up rights for the betterment of all.”

You’re wasting your time bud!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
My parents were legal immigrants. I'm 100% pro legal immigration. I'm 0% illegal immigration. I believe it's a disservice to legal immigrants to call the illegal crossing of our border "immigration". 
 

Don’t go at the brainwashed with facts!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:


Don’t go at the brainwashed with facts!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more,the brainwashed have no use for facts.

Enjoy your freedom above all else mantra and don't give a damn about what your actions do to others. Me first is a great attitude for problem solving in this world.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Couldn't agree more,the brainwashed have no use for facts.

Enjoy your freedom above all else mantra and don't give a damn about what your actions do to others. Me first is a great attitude for problem solving in this world.

Are you for or against abortion ?

In your opinion, does life begin at conception or at birth ?

How would Science answer that question ?

I ask these questions to find out if you truly care about others, especially those who are completely unable to care for themselves (the unborn).

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Are you for or against abortion ?

In your opinion, does life begin at conception or at birth ?

How would Science answer that question ?

I ask these questions to find out if you truly care about others, especially those who are completely unable to care for themselves (the unborn).

You ask these questions because you’re a religious zealot who has outsourced his belief structure to an antiquated interpretation of scripture. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You ask these questions because you’re a religious zealot who has outsourced his belief structure to an antiquated interpretation of scripture. 

Wrong, I ask these questions to expose the leftist hypocracy, which you clearly share with about 4 other frequent visitors of this site.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrong, I ask these questions to expose the leftist hypocracy, which you clearly share with about 4 other frequent visitors of this site.

Hypocrisy is someone against abortion that is walking around with a vaccine in them that used aborted fetal cell lines in testing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Couldn't agree more,the brainwashed have no use for facts.
Enjoy your freedom above all else mantra and don't give a damn about what your actions do to others. Me first is a great attitude for problem solving in this world.

My actions don’t do a damn thing to others!

If everyone had a me first mentality this country would be in hell of a lot better shape. If everyone that’s mentally and physically capable took care of themselves many of the worlds problems would disappear.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Are you for or against abortion ?

In your opinion, does life begin at conception or at birth ?

How would Science answer that question ?

I ask these questions to find out if you truly care about others, especially those who are completely unable to care for themselves (the unborn).

for abortion. A woman can choose what she wants to do. I don't care about unborn. I do care about people after they are born though, do you?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

for abortion. A woman can choose what she wants to do. I don't care about unborn. I do care about people after they are born though, do you?

No you don't.  If you did you would spend your own money to help them, rather than having the government take everyone else's money to spend on them, making you feel morally superior for supporting government extortion.  You believe in collectivism.  That is tyranny against the individual and anti-liberty.  

I'm saving time here not writing this all out for you.  Read it.....Twice.

 

Collectivism.jpg

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grouse said:

No you don't.  If you did you would spend your own money to help them, rather than having the government take everyone else's money to spend on them, making you feel morally superior for supporting government extortion.  You believe in collectivism.  That is tyranny against the individual and anti-liberty.  

I'm saving time here not writing this all out for you.  Read it.....Twice.

 

Collectivism.jpg

You’re a bore who only sees in absolutes. Hard lines. Leftist or rightist. Gun nut or anti guns. Take a breather, hunting season opens in 2 weeks. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

for abortion. . I don't care about unborn. 

Thanks for the honest reply.  Not too surprising to me, since you hail from the country that didn't seem to care too much about certain types of born folks back in the 1930's and 40's.

I am certainly thankfull that Trump was able to seat 3 anti-abortion Supreme court Justices in his 4 years.  Maybe the end of this evil practice is closer than you think.   Does it piss you off that Obama only got to seat 2 Supreme court justices in his 8 years?

Hopefully, old Joe don't get any.  It was a good thing old RBG kicked just in the nick of time. 

Edited by wolc123
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:


Hypocrisy is someone against abortion that is walking around with a vaccine in them that used aborted fetal cell lines in testing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your thinking of the J&J.  I had the Phizer.  Honestly, I would have taken the J&J, if it had been offered.  Nobody's perfect, especially me.  I and all others can take comfort in the fact that Christ died for us, taking on that sin debt in full and then some.

Edited by wolc123
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You’re a bore who only sees in absolutes. Hard lines. Leftist or rightist. Gun nut or anti guns. Take a breather, hunting season opens in 2 weeks. 

LOL!  Why is it none of you guys ever posts a refutation to what I post?  Is it because you can't?  If anyone see's in absolutes, it's the leftist Progressive that tries to tell everyone else how they must live their lives.  BTW, hunting for red squirrels never closes.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

LOL!  Why is it none of you guys ever posts a refutation to what I post?  Is it because you can't?  If anyone see's in absolutes, it's the leftist Progressive that tries to tell everyone else how they must live their lives.  BTW, hunting for red squirrels never closes.

Because nobody takes you seriously. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...