One thing that has got better since Biden took office ?

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Your very effective leader…

Your effective leader stated multiple times he will get in trouble for answers press questions so no one is even sure of who your real leader really is. But back to the “snake oil” not another deflection you do when someone brings up a good point that is pro Trump.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Your effective leader stated multiple times he will get in trouble for answers press questions so no one is even sure of who your real leader really is. But back to the “snake oil” not another deflection you do when someone brings up a good point that is pro Trump.

Trump did everything in his power to undermine the scientific efforts of his Operation Warp Speed committee. "His" scientists have spoken out over the past several months and Trump's actions are truly appalling, if not horrific. So no, history will not credit Trump for approving the funding scheme that helped expedite vaccine development. He'll be remembered for his obstruction and for his very special intuition that gave us the bleach and hydroxychloroquine gems.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump did everything in his power to undermine the scientific efforts of his Operation Warp Speed committee. "His" scientists have spoken out over the past several months and Trump's actions are truly appalling, if not horrific. So no, history will not credit Trump for approving the funding scheme that helped expedite vaccine development. He'll be remembered for his obstruction and for his very special intuition that gave us the bleach and hydroxychloroquine gems.

Do you have any links to prove that as here is a couple from the last couple months that state you are incorrect. If you have some make sure they are from someone more informed than the NIH director.

https://www.axios.com/francis-collins-operation-warp-speed-trump-covid-4b9df75b-8bba-4aae-b999-391752de71e7.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/03/21/operation-warp-speed-head-says-trump-administration-responsible-for-90-of-vaccine-rollout/amp/

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

Wasnt meant to be taken seriously. I saw that press conference live the day he said that; he was thinking out loud jokingly. 

Now, in contrast, you do realize there is a TON yutube fodder out there of Biden saying stupid things , right? If this example is your metric for demonstration of an able and effective leader, Biden would lose ; it would not even be close.

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 2

Since Biden was ordained, it has sure gotten better for criminals. 

Easier to get away with crimes including murder and getting "get out of jail" cards has never been better.  Not to mention illegally entering the country without fear of being detained or deported.  ICE agents are now saying they are not allowed to do any of their job anymore under Biden's new rules.

Leftist political sex offenders like Biden and Cuomo have it made now too, since the media is not only covering for them, it's coaching them on how to handle the allegations.

They all hated Trump because he exposed all of this.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 10:11 AM, Grouse said:

It was a joke and a lie then.  But it's true now.  Everything Biden does to this country now, is on the shoulders of those who voted for him and support him.

Isn't that how it is supposed to work?

17 hours ago, Grouse said:

Since Biden was ordained, it has sure gotten better for criminals. 

Easier to get away with crimes including murder and getting "get out of jail" cards has never been better.  Not to mention illegally entering the country without fear of being detained or deported.  ICE agents are now saying they are not allowed to do any of their job anymore under Biden's new rules.

Leftist political sex offenders like Biden and Cuomo have it made now too, since the media is not only covering for them, it's coaching them on how to handle the allegations.

They all hated Trump because he exposed all of this.

So now you are worried about sex offender allegations? Where was that critical eye the last four years? under an eye patch,matey?

17 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

FB_IMG_1621755047277.jpg

Nice Quote from Jill Biden.

Paul Mango, former deputy chief of staff for policy at the Department of Health and Human Services

"We handed them a baton and they're running with it. No one could be happier about that than members of the Trump administration. The allegation that makes us bristle the most is, 'we started from scratch.' "
Imagine if the Dems were behind the Trump administration's response to fighting Covid from the start ?
They fought operation Warp Speed from the get go, yet that's what saved millions of Americans and other lives around the world.
Thankfully, they got the vaccine out to the public before the Biden administration could fire them.
The only thing that got better under Biden during the worst days of the pandemic, was the Quality of the rug under his feet, while he was hiding in his basement.
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

So now you are worried about sex offender allegations? Where was that critical eye the last four years? under an eye patch,matey?

I'm concerned about it mostly when it is done while in office by elected officials that my taxes support.  Trump never did it in office.  Unlike about a dozen leftist Democrats I could rattle off.

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

I'm concerned about it mostly when it is done while in office by elected officials that my taxes support.  Trump never did it in office.  Unlike about a dozen leftist Democrats I could rattle off.

That is a sad statement. It should not matter if you are holding office or not. But you are pretty good at picking and choosing when something is unacceptable.  

3 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Nice Quote from Jill Biden.

Paul Mango, former deputy chief of staff for policy at the Department of Health and Human Services

"We handed them a baton and they're running with it. No one could be happier about that than members of the Trump administration. The allegation that makes us bristle the most is, 'we started from scratch.' "
Imagine if the Dems were behind the Trump administration's response to fighting Covid from the start ?
They fought operation Warp Speed from the get go, yet that's what saved millions of Americans and other lives around the world.
Thankfully, they got the vaccine out to the public before the Biden administration could fire them.
The only thing that got better under Biden during the worst days of the pandemic, was the Quality of the rug under his feet, while he was hiding in his basement.

I think any attempt to make Trump's handling of this pandemic look like a success are pretty lame. The numbers prove otherwise and his long documented denials and downplaying the virus in the form of tweets was disastrous for America. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I think any attempt to make Trump's handling of this pandemic look like a success are pretty lame. The numbers prove otherwise and his long documented denials and downplaying the virus in the form of tweets was disastrous for America. 

Grudgingly, I do have to admit that I was a little frustrated w the administration last spring ( around this time of year , I guess); Basically , I felt that the message was off . But I think that he ( ie PresIdent Trump) rebounded nicely by the fall and was more aggressive towards handling the disease than he was earlier on. 

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

There sure was a lot of tweets down playing the virus some from people that should have known better.

F3E56B0D-ED88-4603-8F43-ACFA62750159.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

The lame part was when Cuomo and the Dems were calling him a xenophobe for trying to curtail travel to the US from known covid hot spot countries and Pelosi was telling people to go to china town and spread covid, while Trump was fast tracking a vaccine.

In some crazy alternate universe, that probably would look pretty lame.

I also guess that a President going on social media telling everyone their going to die in a monotone address would've been better ?

I do recall he was parroting what the Dr Fauchi was telling him, you know, the Covid Expert ?

That same Expert fired the head of BARDA in April of 2020 for knee capping the vaccine program for not fast tracking Covid funds to vaccine producing pharmaceutical manufacturers that didn't produce just one, but actually produced 5 vaccines in record time.

I guess Trump was playing Golf and Biden wasn't hiding in his basement, he was secretly in control of operation warp speed  the whole time ?

It was a huge undertaking that wasn't accomplished in a month.

In the middle of dealing with a pandemic, Impeachment and other attacks from the left, the Trump administration along with multiple Gov't agencies, Countries around the globe, every Military branch and several private sector Pharmaceutical manufacturers were able to produce, test and distribute multiple viable vaccines to the public in record time.

If you knew anything about the Gov't machine, you would be scratching your head wondering how the F@#K did they do that ?

The Trump administrations handling of this wasn't just a success, it was a miracle.

A miracle that not only benefited Americans, but everyone around the world. 

Only a totally clueless zombie wouldn't recognize that.

Thanks to the press, we know that Biden likes Chocolate chip Ice cream.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2