Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

3 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Uhm, I heard and saw you Cheeto Messiah actually say those things sir. Not something posted on a FB meme which is probably where you get your news

No he didn't he was clearly taking about  some of the treatments they use on cancer as a example kemo,  radation treatment  it just was not articulated well the way he said it.     

52 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Uhm, I heard and saw you Cheeto Messiah actually say those things sir. Not something posted on a FB meme which is probably where you get your news

I have serious doubt over the "common sense" factor if one actually believes them or choices to repeat them... image.jpeg.549e1b8e6e70cf15ab2b37bf589e8814.jpeg

48 minutes ago, phantom said:

No he didn't he was clearly taking about  some of the treatments they use on cancer as a example kemo,  radation treatment  it just was not articulated well the way he said it.     

Incorrect, the buffoon asked if ultra Violet lights used in killing Covid 19 on hard surfaces was so effective perhaps they could be used inside the body. Then the Buffoon turned to the disease control scientists at the press conference and asked "Is this something we could look into", getting the ultra Violet light into the body. The look on the scientists was hysterical, you could just see them thinking, OMG we have an idiot at the helm and we're doomed

Edited by Gobbler Chaser

4 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Incorrect, the buffoon asked if ultra Violet lights used in killing Covid 19 on hard surfaces was so effective perhaps they could be used inside the body. Then the Buffoon turned to the disease control scientists at the press conference and asked "Is this something we could look into", getting the ultra Violet light into the body. The look on the scientists was hysterical, you could just see them thinking, OMG we have an idiot at the helm and we're doomed

image.jpeg.5622e3099fd260bfdce9847e82e99f11.jpeg You should be an defense attorney....you'll argue any point to make yourself correct.....enjoy !! 

Here's a HINT........TRUMP said and did LOTS OF DUMB S**T in 4 years!!

private message me:  I'm still listing my ocean front land inside the blue line...

28 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Heres what he actually said VERBATIM: You be the judge yourself. 

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Did he actually say what youre suggesting? Nope.

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Your delusional . 

They use laser light to treat cancer also .

And the crap they use to kill cancer kemo basically is poison  was obvious what he was trying to say .   Which was try and find something that could kill the virus inside the body like kemo kills cancer,  Or radiation kills cancer .

Edited by phantom

41 minutes ago, phantom said:

Your delusional . 

They use laser light to treat cancer also .

And the crap they use to kill cancer kemo basically is poison  was obvious what he was trying to say .   Which was try and find something that could kill the virus inside the body like kemo kills cancer,  Or radiation kills cancer .

It was the musings of a moron. No shit bleach kills viruses. But it also kills humans when consumed. Specificity of action is the challenge. You certainly don’t need a PhD to know that (or to be president for that matter). 

23 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It was the musings of a moron. No shit bleach kills viruses. But it also kills humans when consumed. Specificity of action is the challenge. You certainly don’t need a PhD to know that (or to be president for that matter). 

Wasnt it cuomos brother who said he took baths with bleach in the water when he tested positive?

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

36 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

And radiation doesn't ? I don't know what your are trying to articalate here ?

All that crap that kills cancer if not regulated right will kill you .  What part of this dont you understand ? Trump just didn't articulate it because its not like he speaks from script like most of them do . Even so the media new what he meant they just took it out of context to sell news.     Trump says drink bleach Gets more attention .Then trump says we need to find something that can disinfect the virus from the body which is what he actually said more or less .

Ps don't take it so personal  that trump did a better job and that your guy biden is a total failure as president. You made mistake it happens .  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Nevertheless, musings they were -and nothing more should be inferred than that.  Anyone who concluded otherwise either aint too bright themselves or has a severe disdain for the former Prez.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

Something doesn't add up . How could the US forces just leave and not disable any equipment? Not even shoot holes in tires or fuel tanks or throw a grenade under the hood . 

I bet  they made some secret  deal with the taliban  maybe ? Like you can do what you want in country as long as you don't hit us .  Who knows the government never tells you the whole truth .  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

So your saying that after Trump negotiations with the terrorist group know as the TALIBAN where he agreeded to give the country back to these religious psychopaths in may 2021 that they didn't think it would be a good idea to GTHell out of dodge. Laughable at best. And now we're supposed to risk more American servicemen to get them out...Come on

You asked who these civilians were, I answered your question. Your response is a different question. We’ve been training the Afghans since the early 2000’s. Trump started negotiations with the Taliban telling them there is going to be a removal of civilians and then a slow draw down of military personal. After we leave  if you attempt to enter the country you’ll have to face the Afghan military. It’s time for them to fend for themselves. Well dominion software changed all that. Bottom line is if Trump were still in office, The Taliban would NEVER and I mean NEVER attempt to invade. They’d simply wait till we’re gone then move in, knowing full well that the Afghans would use the French strategy and just drop their weapons and surrender.

So Biden is flying illegal immigrants in to towns around America for free. As American citizens stuck in afganastan will be charged 2000 for a flight out of his mess. That only if they can make it to the airport on their own because unlike the British who are going out and getting their people America has abandoned theirs. Sad

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/afghanistan/2021/08/19/as-us-military-sticks-to-airport-british-and-french-forces-are-rescuing-their-citizens-in-kabul-reports/

37CCE9C9-89BF-482F-8CC5-3A22BD90F3FC.jpeg

291A087F-6FEF-4DF3-BE8F-DB820314C7AF.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Imagine being so stupid that you think the biden administration is bringing people over because they care about their well being and not for votes.

And how is it possible when asked by media these generals don't know how many aircraft,  drones and other stuff was left behind ?  

Wtf is going on here ?

• Like 1

well cant say i read the last 14 pages because i did not, but heres my concern since biden became president 10,000 of thousands people have slipped across border undetected, how many were terrosits  , because one thing that afganstaian has showed us in last week they have there s##t together and we do not next 9/11 is around the corner

Edited by land 1