Bills Pats game

SWEDE

8 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Anything’s possible .especially with 0degree temps 

Both our daughters are going along with one fiancé, last year I bought them all heated vests , which they love . Heated clothes , well the batteries are banned at the stadium wtf it’s going to be 5 degrees with wind .

Go Bills ! 

58 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Both our daughters are going along with one fiancé, last year I bought them all heated vests , which they love . Heated clothes , well the batteries are banned at the stadium wtf it’s going to be 5 degrees with wind .

Go Bills ! 

That’s brutal .Not too late to buy your daughters some nice fur coats lol

28 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

What’s super cross ?lol

when washed up football players with bad knees and hips can't walk anymore, they hop on motorized vehicles and race around in the dirt for a chance to win a Mountain Dew and $50 check

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bolt action said:

-15 sounds crazy. Anyone know the temp where they would call the game for unsafe conditions?

wasn't the bengals game in the 80's like -50 with wind chill? I don't think anyone is thinking about canceling the Bills game in single digits. They recent outdoor NHL game was much colder.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

when washed up football players with bad knees and hips can't walk anymore, they hop on motorized vehicles and race around in the dirt for a chance to win a Mountain Dew and $50 check

Except they have to keep going even if they stub their toe

• Haha 1