Bills Pats game

SWEDE

20 hours ago, WNYTRPR said:

Anything’s possible .especially with 0degree temps 

the cold shouldn't affect the passing game. It was the wind that hurt us at home last time. The biggest issue is a physical running game. Playing football my whole life up here, it just f'n hurts a lot more when you get hit. I guess catching the ball is harder too, but these guys are pros not high schoolers like i was lol.

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I remember back in the day when Bills fans relished a freezing cold playoff game. Now y’all are whining about one and your QB is making excuses a week ahead of time. What has this world come to? 

Pussifaction of America . 

In the old days we went to a game with our Buck knife on our hip and a flask in our pocket, like God and the NFL intended.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I remember back in the day when Bills fans relished a freezing cold playoff game. Now y’all are whining about one and your QB is making excuses a week ahead of time. What has this world come to? 

LOL - my first ever game in person was the comeback. I've been at games where you had to pour brandy in the beer to keep it from freezing. It is fun. No doubt.

More fun though, are the new builds. They're an awesome experience in their entirety. Not just weather related either - places have micro-brew pubs, interactive exhibits and experiences, cool ways to get along the field or along paths to the locker rooms. Plenty more. Also for NY, you can use it for other revenue opps year-round vs just stadium rock tours.

I think you can still find a balance where tailgating is still part of the culture while also making a new place to be more reflective of the overall experience.

I'm done watching people slide through the urinals at Rich stadium.

2 minutes ago, phade said:

LOL - my first ever game in person was the comeback. I've been at games where you had to pour brandy in the beer to keep it from freezing. It is fun. No doubt.

More fun though, are the new builds. They're an awesome experience in their entirety. Not just weather related either - places have micro-brew pubs, interactive exhibits and experiences, cool ways to get along the field or along paths to the locker rooms. Plenty more. Also for NY, you can use it for other revenue opps year-round vs just stadium rock tours.

I think you can still find a balance where tailgating is still part of the culture while also making a new place to be more reflective of the overall experience.

I'm done watching people slide through the urinals at Rich stadium.

I get the multiple use thing, but there’s something iconic about cold, snowy games in Buffalo. Whether you are a fan of the team or not, watching or getting to go to a game where the snow is coming down, etc is an experience. Personally, I’d like to see it continue. 

• Like 1

Just now, WNYBuckHunter said:

I get the multiple use thing, but there’s something iconic about cold, snowy games in Buffalo. Whether you are a fan of the team or not, watching or getting to go to a game where the snow is coming down, etc is an experience. Personally, I’d like to see it continue. 

They can build a retractable roof, alot of newer builds are not doing them. I guess they find that once built, they just don't retract as often. Mostly because there are competition rules for games. Like they have to let the team know by X days or hours ahead if it'll be open vs closed. Makes it hard to open or close based on the weather forecast.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, phade said:

They can build a retractable roof, alot of newer builds are not doing them. I guess they find that once built, they just don't retract as often. Mostly because there are competition rules for games. Like they have to let the team know by X days or hours ahead if it'll be open vs closed. Makes it hard to open or close based on the weather forecast.

Yeah, most of them just stay closed anyway, so they are essentially domes. It’s like a sunroof in a car, most of the time it just stays closed. 

My office is 15 minutes form Gillette Stadium, we do tons of work events there.

Needless to say this SENY guy will be rooting for the Bills so I can shove it in the face of all the Massholes I work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

22 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

The whole freaking sideline is heated....highly doubt he will have to worry about being cold. He is just playing jeti minds games with ass hat Belichick!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Yep. Just like belachek putting 13 players on IR.  Oh boy my feet get cold. I might have covid toe. Take that bull bill. Bill is desperate with that one.  I've got bills win Devin with 2 tds and Mckenzie for td also Wild shot. Kudrow for td

Edited by SWEDE
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nomad said:

Pussifaction of America . 

In the old days we went to a game with our Buck knife on our hip and a flask in our pocket, like God and the NFL intended.

That rocks. I did rock pile with dad when coolers full of genny and bv where allowed. Simpson up and down field with offsides every other play. Oj had to score every td 2x

8 hours ago, Chef said:

My office is 15 minutes form Gillette Stadium, we do tons of work events there.

Needless to say this SENY guy will be rooting for the Bills so I can shove it in the face of all the Massholes I work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said massholes. Hee hee.  No worries folks. Easy win tomorrow 

Edited by SWEDE
  • Like 1

I had season tickets at The Ralph for about 6 years . Gave them up . It was a pain dealing with drunks slopping beer , Slobs in the john and the traffic . 
I use to think Thurman Thomas was a jerk until I met him after the game one cold night .

Thurman.thumb.jpg.4f46e032ec69ec6c65e76845e9baafce.jpg

I lived across the street from him, he was a very nice guy. Quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1