Troops headed to Ukraine

Yup, very disturbing when America is weak.  Remember that war monger Trump? I don't remember any of this crap happening with him as POTUS. 

I just can't understand how anyone can vote Democrat anymore. It really boggles my mind. I am 48 so the first and worst president i remember was Jimmy Carter. I can remember waiting in gas lines with my mom. To me that is when the Democrats showed their true colors. Then we had Regan who was great IMO and Bush Sr who was meh but didn't take us down a leftist rabbit hole. Enter Slick Willy and once again we see the true colors of the Democrats. When he got slaughtered in the midterms he gave the era of big government is over speech, and pivoted toward the middle and did some good and some not so good things. But again, showed what the dems really wanted to accomplish in the first two years. Enter Bush Jr. Once again, a meh president, especially in his 2nd term. Thankfully he presided over 9/11 over some leftist. Then we get Obama, and we openly see the true lefts agenda. I have no idea how he was ever elected too a second term. That really blew my mind. Slowest economic growth coming out of a recession ever, Obama care, changed unemployment rules to make it look better and raised taxes on everything and everyone while handing out as much free stuff as he could cram through legislation. Then we get Trump, A @ssclown but first true Business man to run the county. He gets everything straightened out, a roaring economy, peace in the middle east, winds down our 20 year war in Afganistan with anybody getting killed and then covid comes. Looking back, I think we have to give Trump more credit on Covid. There wasn't any stopping it but alas, the media spends 4 years burying him with lies and slander and he unfortunately doesn't get a 2nd term. Enter the biggest buffoon and embarrassment ever to run this country. Biden, if you can't see the leftist agenda now and how bad it is for our country, well then there isn't any hope for you. We are a weak nation, without borders, vilifying patriots that love this country and what it was founded on. Its truly sad.....hopefully we can survive these 4 years, hopefully Biden survives these four years because as big of a disaster Biden is, Harris would be far worse....These aren't your Grandfathers democrats, wake up people!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

So far ,everything I predicted would happen has happened since biden took office. All except getting us into a war . I'm hoping for a safe return for all the men and women getting deployed. 

Stolen 2020 election has consequences. Maybe truckers can surround DC in a few days. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i thought they were going to eastern block areas but not specifically Ukraine.   At least not yet.  The counter move for Russia is to put troops in Cuban and Venezuala.  lets hope that doesnt happen 

I think Putin is planning to speak soon. 

4 hours ago, ApexerER said:

Yup, very disturbing when America is weak.  Remember that war monger Trump? I don't remember any of this crap happening with him as POTUS. 

I just can't understand how anyone can vote Democrat anymore. It really boggles my mind. I am 48 so the first and worst president i remember was Jimmy Carter. I can remember waiting in gas lines with my mom. To me that is when the Democrats showed their true colors. Then we had Regan who was great IMO and Bush Sr who was meh but didn't take us down a leftist rabbit hole. Enter Slick Willy and once again we see the true colors of the Democrats. When he got slaughtered in the midterms he gave the era of big government is over speech, and pivoted toward the middle and did some good and some not so good things. But again, showed what the dems really wanted to accomplish in the first two years. Enter Bush Jr. Once again, a meh president, especially in his 2nd term. Thankfully he presided over 9/11 over some leftist. Then we get Obama, and we openly see the true lefts agenda. I have no idea how he was ever elected too a second term. That really blew my mind. Slowest economic growth coming out of a recession ever, Obama care, changed unemployment rules to make it look better and raised taxes on everything and everyone while handing out as much free stuff as he could cram through legislation. Then we get Trump, A @ssclown but first true Business man to run the county. He gets everything straightened out, a roaring economy, peace in the middle east, winds down our 20 year war in Afganistan with anybody getting killed and then covid comes. Looking back, I think we have to give Trump more credit on Covid. There wasn't any stopping it but alas, the media spends 4 years burying him with lies and slander and he unfortunately doesn't get a 2nd term. Enter the biggest buffoon and embarrassment ever to run this country. Biden, if you can't see the leftist agenda now and how bad it is for our country, well then there isn't any hope for you. We are a weak nation, without borders, vilifying patriots that love this country and what it was founded on. Its truly sad.....hopefully we can survive these 4 years, hopefully Biden survives these four years because as big of a disaster Biden is, Harris would be far worse....These aren't your Grandfathers democrats, wake up people!

There won't be many more Presidents, if the lefties keep in power much longer.

They will be called dictator, comrad, emperor, king or some such thing.

• Like 3

Smoke and mirrors. A war will take folks attention off inflation, our porous southern boarder, supply chain issues , employment issues, healthcare system falling apart .

off to a beach bar all’s well in sunny warm FLA 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GreeneHunter said:

This will more than likely go nowhere but it will feel good !

https://magapetition.org/impeachjoebiden/

Hoping for impeachment proceedings after the mid terms. If the house switches they can bring them out for numerous reasons. The biggest one is prob failure to uphold the laws of the United States in imigration. Flying people that are illegal aliens in the cover of night to different cities to start. Etc etc. 

Hate to see more impeachment proceedings as it becomes a move that is used by each side for every president. And the fact that Kamala is terrible and would take over.  But no one makes that move unless the house is Republican majority. 

Yes, a few of them were the rise in gas prices as well as problems with the supply chain and my 401k taking a shit after 4 very lucrative years with trump as my president.

Both the rise in gas prices and the supply chain issues were well under way when Trump was in office. You are a true clairvoyant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Chef said:

Both the rise in gas prices and the supply chain issues were well under way when Trump was in office. You are a true clairvoyant

Fuel prices are not hard to verify . Things will get alot worse when bare shelf biden raises interest rate in the near future. You are brainwashed by MSNBC ,you just are not man enough to admit you have been duped by the media . Fuel prices have gone up more then a dollar a gallon in the last year . Even when the "pandemic" was in full swing i never once went to the store and couldn't get what i wanted . Trump did a magnificent job of keeping this country going and i'm thankful for his 4 years in office. I  can't even imagine how bad this country would be right now if hillary had won ,this country needs an alpha in the white house . Alpha and democrats are like oil and water.

• Like 3

Fuel prices are not hard to verify . Things will get alot worse when bare shelf biden raises interest rate in the near future. You are brainwashed by MSNBC ,you just are not man enough to admit you have been duped by the media . Fuel prices have gone up more then a dollar a gallon in the last year . Even when the "pandemic" was in full swing i never once went to the store and couldn't get what i wanted . Trump did a magnificent job of keeping this country going and i'm thankful for his 4 years in office. I  can't even imagine how bad this country would be right now if hillary had won ,this country needs an alpha in the white house . Alpha and democrats are like oil and water.

Correct they are not hard to verify so you will admit that the upward trend started under trump.

Also I have yet to go to a store and not be able to buy what I need.

21 minutes ago, Chef said:

Correct they are not hard to verify so you will admit that the upward trend started under trump.

Also I have yet to go to a store and not be able to buy what I need.

I have 4 things on my list that have been on there for over a week ,those pesky hard to find french fries are one of them. Does this chart indicate the upward trend that you speak of? 

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

I have 4 things on my list that have been on there for over a week ,those pesky hard to find french fries are one of them. Does this chart indicate the upward trend that you speak of? 
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m
Took me three weeks to get a loaf of rye bread. Gatorade One maybe 1/4 of the time, there was about 7 packs of chicken in the entire chicken section of Walmart (1 pack of gizzards which I bought) whole berry cranberry has been out of stock for 2 months.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Automobile parts have been back ordered for months. Some manufacturers are offering to repair vehicles with used parts under manufacturer warranty.  I have seen vehicles sitting since April waiting for parts that have been back ordered and still no eta.

Parts that are not made in this country?

So what can a American president do to speed up overseas production.

Nope, not all parts are made oversea. 

As a president,  one would think their would be a plan in place. The president,  to me is more like a manager,  he doesn't need all the answers, but surrounds himself with people who can resolve issues as they arrive, and get the job done.

Are you really making excuses,  and sticking up for Biden? Do you believe he is doing what is best for this country? This mess is now his. A sitting president is responsible for the country during his term, good and bad.

Please, tell me what Biden has done to improve our lives as Americans. 

• Like 3