Clinton Campaign Spied on Trump, White House

3 hours ago, left field said:

Not tv coverage , though , that was the point made by FOX ; that is , so the t he exception of Communist News , albeit only 2 minutes of coverage ( roughly ). 

• Like 2

what else burns me about things like this is how the Republican party fails to catch the pass on the numbers.  If the dems had this they scream it from the roof tops every chance they get in everything they do and everytime they take the podium.  But where is the outrage on the right ?   Who is the town crier and where the hell is he/she?  They should be calling a press conference with the party leaders in the senate and the house together, demanding hearings on this immediately. And then stage a refusal in each of those to do anything until it is addressed. Make the Dems show the world they are covering up for each other.  I am sick of BOTH sides and they both suck.  Just one side sucks and leaves a mark!

There are still a few outlets to use and hell i am sick of listening to Buck and Clay talk about vaccines and masks.  That is ALL they ever talk about every single day over and over and over.    

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

what else burns me about things like this is how the Republican party fails to catch the pass on the numbers.  If the dems had this they scream it from the roof tops every chance they get in everything they do and everytime they take the podium.  But where is the outrage on the right ?   Who is the town crier and where the hell is he/she?  They should be calling a press conference with the party leaders in the senate and the house together, demanding hearings on this immediately. And then stage a refusal in each of those to do anything until it is addressed. Make the Dems show the world they are covering up for each other.  I am sick of BOTH sides and they both suck.  Just one side sucks and leaves a mark!

There are still a few outlets to use and hell i am sick of listening to Buck and Clay talk about vaccines and masks.  That is ALL they ever talk about every single day over and over and over.    

People are starting to catch on ,the democrat party is such a joke now . They've been protected by the mainstream media long enough to fool a bunch of people ,that is slowly coming to an end . You'll still get the brain dead Democrats that won't change for the world ,its just the poor upbringing they were dealt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

We should be worried, because Biden will probably start a War with Russia to divert everyone's attention from this scandal and then blame it on Trump.

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing it's either Biden trying to distract or it could be all pre_ planned bs on both sides just to justify more and more military  spending  but who knows not like we have a real media to tell us what's going on.

Edited by phantom

11 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

People are starting to catch on ,the democrat party is such a joke now . They've been protected by the mainstream media long enough to fool a bunch of people ,that is slowly coming to an end . You'll still get the brain dead Democrats that won't change for the world ,its just the poor upbringing they were dealt.

a lot of people want Manchin to become a republican.  I for one dont.  I am hoping he stays in the party and swings it more that way, instead of the crazyiness they have now.  If he were to become the leader of the Democratic party things would be a lot better.  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Not tv coverage , though , that was the point made by FOX ; that is , so the t he exception of Communist News , albeit only 2 minutes of coverage ( roughly ). 

And if you read those articles linked, you will see they are either saying it's all fake news or are defending it.  They even claim it was justified.  They support this type of Soviet style crap.

The facts on media coverage (and noncoverage) demonstrate how our media elite today is a Democratic machine. That’s why most Americans don’t trust the “news.” Like Clinton’s shady lawyers, they are all about creating a partisan narrative, not reporting events “without fear or favor” as they unfold.

Edited by Grouse

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i dont think that helps him in any way and i also dont think he has a clue enough to plan that. 

They used a pandemic that killed hundreds of thousands to steal an election and left Afghanistan in shambles, so a little diversionary war overseas isn't anything to worry about for them.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

They used a pandemic that killed hundreds of thousands to steal an election and left Afghanistan in shambles, so a little diversionary war overseas isn't anything to worry about for them.

ok....."they" .  It amazes me the credit people give to Biden, Harris and Pelosi for being such masterminds and not just incompetent.  Lol carry on. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 3

Ever wonder how people can be so stupid as to ignore such felonious activity in this country?  Ask the poster above me ^^.

It's people like that who think this is a big joke, that are turning this country into a totalitarian dictatorship while thinking they are the smart ones.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Ever wonder how people can be so stupid as to ignore such felonious activity in this country?  Ask the poster above me ^^.

You do understand that when you use ^ to indicate a post above you the number of ^ you use directs the reader to how many posts above. In this case, you used two ^^ which points to your own post. 

Maybe it's time for an internet break?

Edited by left field

26 minutes ago, left field said:

You do understand that when you use ^ to indicate a post above you the number of ^ you use directs the reader to how many posts above. In this case, you used two ^^ which points to your own post. 

Maybe it's time for an internet break?

I knew the exact post he was referring to, as did you. 

• Like 2

a lot of people want Manchin to become a republican.  I for one dont.  I am hoping he stays in the party and swings it more that way, instead of the crazyiness they have now.  If he were to become the leader of the Democratic party things would be a lot better.  

Lord knows we have enough Manchins on our side already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, mowin said:

I knew the exact post he was referring to, as did you. 

Following accepted internet protocol, I thought that rattler was making a rare introspective point and I was ready to congratulate him. But then I realized that was probably beyond his ability so just pointed out his self own.

31 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Lord knows we have enough Manchins on our side already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Could you imagine how much better things would be if folks did what they believed to be the right thing rather than what gets them re-elected or keeps the fundraising dollars flowing? I think we are well past any chance of that at this point, there are very few in either party that are people of integrity. At this point, all you have to do is pander to the electorate and fundraisers and you are all but guaranteed a lifetime appointment. I always find it funny how men of principle tend to bend their principles to whichever way the political winds are blowing. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, left field said:

Following accepted internet protocol, I thought that rattler was making a rare introspective point and I was ready to congratulate him. But then I realized that was probably beyond his ability so just pointed out his self own.

Well, at least you didn't disagree with his statement.  

29 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Could you imagine how much better things would be if folks did what they believed to be the right thing rather than what gets them re-elected or keeps the fundraising dollars flowing? I think we are well past any chance of that at this point, there are very few in either party that are people of integrity. At this point, all you have to do is pander to the electorate and fundraisers and you are all but guaranteed a lifetime appointment. I always find it funny how men of principle tend to bend their principles to whichever way the political winds are blowing. 

While i agree with this it is also, We the People's fault for voting these people back in, over and over again...

• Like 1