Hunting Christmas Gifts.

HuntOrBeHunted

Anyone get something hunting related under the christmas tree.

I personally got almost all hunting things witch was awsome. I got a hand-made tomahawk i'm going to post a picture later its sweet. Got a new knife for the woods a bone collector tree stand.

And the garmin e-trex 30 gps.

I hope everyone had a good christmas.Lets hear it anyone else get some hunting items??

Sounds like some of you got some solid gifts, ie bows, guns, powder: I didn't get the gun or bow I wanted, just some new hunting socks. I did buy my daughter a new sled which we get to test out this afternoon. Claims it was the best Christmas ever. That's all I needed.

• Like 4

My wife got me this really neat duck call necklace, the call is like 1.5" and actually works. sounds more like a whistler. I also got a bowfishing reel that I had wanted since last year. oh and a Browning X-Bolt .300 Win Mag, in stainless. so pretty good on the gift end.

the hunting related items i got were a new pair of deerskin gloves and a butt out 2 from my dad. but i bought my son his first bow. watching him open that tops it all. now we just need it set up and i get to watch him shoot instead of him watching me!!

Since we're spending so much on our wedding, me and future wife agreed that we won't partake in gifts this year. What she doesn't know is that technically, I never agreed to this deal. My response was always "whatever". I'm covering 2/3 of the wedding cost and I'm ahead of schedule so I guess I'm free to splurge. I went and got some stuff and she doesn't know about it yet.

I bought her and my oldest neice tickets to see Avenue Q this Sunday. I saw it years ago so I won't be going. While they're at the show, I'm planning on taking my youngest neice horseback riding since she's never been. I then bought myself a Henry Lever Action in 22LR. Always wanted this rifle but it's considered illegal in NYC standards unless I get it modified. Sad but true. I plan on taking it to a gun smith once I receive it to have them crimp the tube so that it'll only hold 5 rounds. *sign*...hate Bloomberg.

I got a new adjustable chair for the tower blind. And my 10 year old son got me kits to make venison sticks and jerky!! I am pretty sure he expects me to share the finished product!!

My bro got me three new game cams for the property, man the new ones are small. Less than half the size of my old one and twice the features.

Also a couple Dicks cards.

Evevryone was pretty spoiled around here this year. We musta been good!!

The best part of the day was with all the family digging into that 15 pound prime rib I cooked. Man that was goo goo good!!

Edited by Fletch

Sounds like everyone got some really nice gifts. I got some laundry, bath and body, and some bar soaps, all scent free. Now this may not seem like a great gift to some, but means a lot to me. I don't want to "stink in the field," LOL. I also received a adjustable bippod shooting stick, because of a situation experienced earlier this season with a miss. No more excuses, LOL. I bought myself 2011 Realtree, seasons 1 and 2 DVD today at Wally W for $5 each today.