Speaking of cars, whats everyone drive?

Zag

2004 Chrysler Pacifica AWD w/ 151,000 mi on it. Has had mult deer on the roof rack and tows my aluminum fishing boat just fine. When she finally does go I'm looking at a Nissan Frontier / Suzuki Equator (which I never knew existed until I saw one on the Thruway a week or so ago). Also like the idea of the Ford Explore Sport Track, 4 doors and a small bed.

• 2 months later...

Main truck is a 08 silverado 6.6 duramax with 115k on it,pic taken a few weeks ago on my bear hunt in Maine

DSC01411_zpsf5ee11ea.jpg

and for fun a 1995 Jeep YJ that I tore into and did a front end swap with a MB grill,custom made hood,boatside's,4 inch lift and 33 in tire.Make for a fun time runnin the trails

yj2_zps1b0305da.jpg

cmaden1_zpsa33dd2f1.jpg

This is what it looked like when I bought it

YJ_zpsf923fce3.jpg

Just revisited this thread interesting. My take is new cars are one reason many average earners never accumulate any real wealth.

I have never had a car loan, I'm 54 I own 4 cars wife drives and 03 with 57k ,I drive a 04 that just turned 50k, my youngest drives a 02 civic with 80k and my oldest a 04 with 60k.

I did by one new car a Mazda MVP back in 91 , would never buy new again.

I bought them for between 5k civic , and I think 8k for the oldest 04 but we got that years ago for the wife.

To me a car is point A to B and not much else .

It just kills me when buddies say they don't have money to send their kids to college but they drive a 50k truck around the suburbs! Ah ya do its sitting in the driveway.....

• Like 4

Just bought my wife a 2014 Subaru Forester , but had to sell my 1972 Vette to do it .

Broke my heart.

Damn...I had a '92 vette with only 30K miles on it when I sold it in 2007 to move into NYC. Miss that car.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

post-871-13791331007128_thumb.jpg