Hit

Paula

Hope you are OK, don't worry about the bike it can replaced or fixed.I spent 2 -1/2 months in the hospitle after they put my foot back on my leg.The bike was fixed a lot faster then I was. Did the cop give you a oermit for the deer ?.

Noting is broke on me. No pics. Deer was small and husband didn't want it. My bike skid like 20ft but I didnt. My bike oh my poor bike. I was only going like 40 so that was a food thing. They just need to see me walk and I will be heading home. My husband foot is broke so I can ride his when I am able :-)

• Like 3

I hit a deer on my motorcycle today. It scream like you wouldn't believe

My bike is a mess and I drugged up. Cop shot deer

Paula, I thought you screamed like I wouldn't believe, but I re-read it and what a disappointment.

I know you'll be alright. Hope the bike is as strong as you are.

Paula, I thought you screamed like I wouldn't believe, but I re-read it and what a disappointment.

I know you'll be alright. Hope the bike is as strong as you are.

I screamed a lot, instant pain and I kinda freaked over my bike.

Now I am saying " I freakin hit a f'n deer!" Holy I hit a deer

Sorry to hear ,hope for the best. I rode 20 years or so, averaged about. 6 or 7 k a year. Hit by one car and lost it on a turn where there was an oil spill on the road another. Friends have hit deer...

Been to many motorcycle mva's one latest night trick guys face slide down East ave..... . I now ride inside the vehicle .

I have thought about getting a bobber , striped down hard tail rat. But I've been to so many car vs bike mva's I'm not sure if I want to ride again.

Keep the shiny side up !