How do we hunt

Culvercreek hunt club

How do you spend the majority of you hunting season. Which fits MOST of your hunting?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. How do you spend the majority of you hunting season. Which fits MOST of your hunting?

• I hunt only by myself
    • I hunt only with my direct family---parnets/kids
    • I hunt with a select few and only them
    • I have more than one group I hunt with
    • I am a member of a camp and only hunt there.

We have about 6 regular full members that hunt out of our tent camp and a couple guys who make it in now and again.  Most of us are related.  We rarely ever can get more than 4-5 in at a time though because of scheduling.

If I'm not up there I am hunting alone down around home.

Me and my uncle are a team.  These days we pretty much hunt together or we don't hunt at all.  Had another uncle part of this team, but he went on to the happy hunting grounds in the sky a good many years ago now.  We also hunt with the landowners two brothers, who are long time family friends at least a couple of weekends during the gun season.  My uncles kids are not interested in hunting and mine are still too young, but hopefully they might want to continue the tradition.

It varies for me depending on the season and where I happen to be on that particular weekend.  I am always home for opener of bow and gun to hunt with my dad.  Then the last weekend of mzl I'm always in the catskills with some buddies.  The rest of the time is split up between my place and the Inlaws out in western NY.  When I'm out there I hunt with her family and her brothers friends.  When I'm home I hunt with my family and friends, along with friends of friends where ever I can get in the woods lol. 

CNY

These days, I either hunt by myself or with whoever is available. These days because of  mine and many of my friends and relatives schedules and commitments its hard to make definitive plans to go hunting. Years ago I was the hunting trip planner but have since given up that responsibility. See you in the woods-Perhaps.

Seeing how I'm the last male in the family alive...I hunt alone.

Really enjoyed growing up hunting & fishing with my Dad & Brother, and really enjoy going out as often as I can.

Wouldn't mind going with someone, or at least meeting for coffee or something before we head out.

Alone most of the time. I have a great spot that I hunt by myself 90% of the time in bow. I also bring a guest here and there, and they bring me to their spot once in awhile as well, nice break.

In gun I hunt it alone 50 % of the time and have a couple of friends who hunt it with me as their time allows. My oldest daughter makes it home form college over hanksgiving and we go 2x's or so.

The last week end all the guys who hunt differant areas of the farm get togather and drive some spots, GOOD FUN.