Happy Birthday Joe

F-150

HEY JOE!!

Happy Birthday kid........out in the bush this morning? 

You can finally start to learn how to drive a car.  Be careful, don't burn any more up!!  You'll have to set some hay bales up to practice parallel parking.........................grin

Have a good day.

• Like 2

Thanks everybody!!!!! i spent 6 hours strait mowing hay today and no i didnt get out today :( im gonna try to get out some tommorow

Joe thats a heck of a way to spend your Birthday, what you mow down the whole farm with that 15 foot discbine.? It was probably still better than being in school though! Did you get your party ? Good luck hunting and happy Birthday again!!!!!!! 

Edited by F-150

Joe thats a heck of a way to spend your Birthday, what you mow down the whole farm with that 15 foot discbine.? It was probably still better than being in school though! Did you get your party ? Good luck hunting and happy Birthday again!!!!!!! 

thanks everyone!!!

lol yeah its more fun than school... were doing some custom hay on someone elses place... i mowed there whole farm today...

yup i got it! guests just left actually, had a blast played vball and then ate super, grilled chicken, venison loin (last yrs) a punch bowl, ton of jalapeno poppers, some fruit, salad an cake & icecream...  and then played indoor games all eve...

gifts:

post-2634-0-96951800-1380767525_thumb.jp

love this gift bag!!!

post-2634-0-54251400-1380767530_thumb.jp

the cake:

post-2634-0-37432900-1380767561_thumb.jp

lit up:

post-2634-0-65160500-1380767644_thumb.jp

Some very nice gifts. That cake looks delious.

I remember harvesting my buckwheat on my 16th. Wont ever forget it as I got $400 ( LIKE A MILLON TO ME) for it in Penn Yann. Gave myself a very nice present, LOL. Bought my 1st car, a 73 Chevelle with 300 of it.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 1