Guesses on his score?

Renegade Hunter

My uncles buck he shot yesterday. More pictures posted on the harvest thread. What do you guys think he will score? We were thinking around 130? He has only a 15 1/2 inch spread but he is thick and has close to 9 inch G-2's.  He does plan on having it scored so we will see. Any thoughts befor hand??

Pic doesn't really do any justice in being able to guess a score. Why guess when the deer is dead? Go online, pull the directions, and measure yourself before the wait to have someone else do it. Not that hard.

Edited by phade

Pic doesn't really do any justice in being able to guess a score. Why guess when the deer is dead? Go online, pull the directions, and measure yourself before the wait to have someone else do it. Not that hard.

He has an older gentleman that he has hunted with for a long time and was sort of his mentor in the woods. He was there to help track because he enjoys it. Also enjoys measuring the horns so he is letting him do it. Thanks for the advice though!  

Tough to tell from the pics you posted but prolly around 115-120.  Speaking of pics I don't understand how you guys shoot these great bucks and don't take any field pics of it? To me you shoot a nice buck like that i would atleast put camo on for the pic! Maybe I'm crazy though

Tough to tell from the pics you posted but prolly around 115-120.  Speaking of pics I don't understand how you guys shoot these great bucks and don't take any field pics of it? To me you shoot a nice buck like that i would atleast put camo on for the pic! Maybe I'm crazy though

Lol he hit him pretty far back. We had to let him lay for seven hours. Went in and found him not even 100 yards from where he hit him. The rage did some work. But yea he just got back from the doc's lol.