My Biggest Buck

beachpeaz

Congrats on the buck!

No teeth? They are further back than you think.....................they all have 'em.

You are absolutely correct. I just got back from the taxidermist and based on his snout measurement and his very sharp back teeth (which I didn't look back far enough) he said he is either 2.5 or 3.5!! Good lord, how big would he have been in 3 years. I feel a little guilty shooting him now. Lol

You are absolutely correct. I just got back from the taxidermist and based on his snout measurement and his very sharp back teeth (which I didn't look back far enough) he said he is either 2.5 or 3.5!! Good lord, how big would he have been in 3 years. I feel a little guilty shooting him now. Lol

No you don't…LOL!!!

• Like 1

Don't sweat it, I'd have sluiced him in a heartbeat!!

Very, very few deer ever see 4.5 years of age. They might live that long but few hunters kill them..........

Make sure to ask him for the jaw bones, and post good pics of them once you get them back. If that deer is 2 or 3, he was a freak.