NYHUNTER92

It cracks me up how hunters don't even know how to say the right age it's always a 1/2 that Buck is 3 1/2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the 1/2 makes any difference at all , in general they are 3, 4 , etc.. Saying half always makes me cringe when I here guys say that , and it's always the guys who watch too much sportsmans channel !

• Like 3

It cracks me up how hunters don't even know how to say the right age it's always a 1/2 that Buck is 3 1/2

so, if someone asks you how old you are, you actually add the "and a half" to your age if you're halfway to your next birthday?......I stopped doing that when I was 12.

• Like 4

its easier to just say 2, 3 or 4 I tend to type "u" in place on "you" does that mean I have no clue about the english language? 

and not all deer are born in june what if it was born in july or aug? iv seen 20 lb spotted fawns in jan.

pick a fight with your wife not here bud.

I am going to say 3-4 and score would be in the  110s has good mass and that will get you a few extra on the score.  Shoot him and find out

• Like 1

He does not look like a yearling in 2013, I would say 5.  Or if you want to get technical 5 years 4 months.  Do we really need to argue this age of 5 or 5.5.  Technically he would need two more months to be 5.5 and only if you have his birth certificate and can prove date of birth, lmao.

• Like 4

I think everyone agree's he is a mature buck. I think just about everyone agree's he is a shooter. Is it worth bickering over if he is is three, three and a quarter, four or four and a half? Jeeezzzz! We need to lighten up and just get out and hunt!

I don't bicker immature people behind social media bicker there's a lot of know it alls on these types of forums it's too funny just sit back a watch them make fools of themselves... Hey grampy good luck this season

I don't bicker immature people behind social media bicker there's a lot of know it alls on these types of forums it's too funny just sit back a watch them make fools of themselves... Hey grampy good luck this season

Honestly, the one making the fool of themselves in this case is you. You are calling others "know it all types" and then turn around and nit pick about half year age callouts and say people that dont say that are idiots. Good gravy.

• Like 1